The Student Room Group

Stuck

I have no idea where to start. Ignore this if you like I think I just want to write everything out.
Firstly theres my boyfriend/ex who lately I've had loads of arguments with, partly because he decided to drop out of uni on the spur of the moment without telling me, we had an argument and he walked out without letting me say what I thought, like he usually does, then he sent me a text saying he didn't love me anymore then about half an hour afterwards phoned me saying he was sorry. Thats happened about 3 times since we started going out just under a year ago.

I said I'd forgive him, but I didn't really and gradually any feelings I had for him went away and about 3 weeks ago I realised I just didn't love him anymore so I went home (I stay at uni) for a few days to talk to my mum about it, and decided that we should have a break. It took me about a week to build up the courage to tell him this, and he said ok, but he didn't really get the message and kept phoning me and turned up after work to "surprise me" a couple of times which really annoyed me after I'd said we shouldn't see each other for a week, so I basically just felt like he wasn't listening so I told him on msn that I thought we should end it, and I don't think he got the point that time either cos he is still phoning me telling me he misses me and things.

And then to throw in another complication, theres a guy at work who i really like and hes made it quite obvious that he likes me too. But even as I'm typing that I'm not sure because he does lots of stuff that would make me think that he likes me but then he does some things that would make me think he didn't so thats just really confusing.

Then theres uni, I don't know if I want to be here anymore and even if I do I don't know what I'd want to do. I just have no idea about what I want to do for anything.

Plus any friends I have are really my boyfriend/ex's so I don't really have anyone to talk to about it so I just feel a bit stuck.

And well done if you've actually managed to read that without getting bored and going somewhere else lol.

(And the anonymous is just incase anyone involved reads this, cos i always hate it when people write threads like this lol)
Hmm, that's a pretty tough situation :/ However I don't really know much about it - or you for that matter, to give accurate guidance (apart from more communication with the BF - do that!), so for now I'll just give you a big hug *huggles*

You sound like a sensible person already though in terms of the advocating of uni :yy:

Latest

Trending

Trending