The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SMOKING IS NOT COOL. IT's TOTALLY USELESS, A WASTE OF HEALTH AND MONEY. SMOKING IS JUST LIKE PURCHASED SUICIDE, U PAY OUT OF UR OWN POCKET FOR SOMETHING WHICH RUINS U INSIDE AND OUT. NOT ONLY THAT, U R ALSO PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE'S HEALTH AT RISK....
Reply 101
I have taken all these health warnings into account. But i have still ordered the a 'Luxury' pack, and plan to do it in private, so im not putting anyone else in 'danger'. I aim to satisfy my curiosity, thats all. If i decide i like smoking, i will probbly just do one now and then.
Anonymous
I have taken all these health warnings into account. But i have still ordered the a 'Luxury' pack, and plan to do it in private, so im not putting anyone else in 'danger'. I aim to satisfy my curiosity, thats all. If i decide i like smoking, i will probbly just do one now and then.

Ok, but it could turn into an addiction where you have to keep smoking often, rather than as you say 'one now and then'.
Anonymous
I have Ordered some Luxury cigs of the website for around £30. Will try them when they arrive.

Dude ... you've ordered 100 cigarettes just so you can try one?

You deserve to smoke you stupid ****.
Reply 104
Anonymous

Couldn't you have done it the traditional way and just pinched one from your mum's packed when her back was turned?
Red Thunder
SMOKING IS NOT COOL. IT's TOTALLY USELESS, A WASTE OF HEALTH AND MONEY. SMOKING IS JUST LIKE PURCHASED SUICIDE, U PAY OUT OF UR OWN POCKET FOR SOMETHING WHICH RUINS U INSIDE AND OUT. NOT ONLY THAT, U R ALSO PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE'S HEALTH AT RISK....
Writing in capitals is not cool as it's against the rules.
Anybody else feel like putting a gun in their mouth as they read the idiotic answers on this thread?

OMGZ!!!!!1z11!!!23£1 nooooooooo dntdo it ul jst end up wiv canca n itz ****!!"£EVEN AFTA ONE!!!!!!22111oneone
Beast-man
Writing in capitals is not cool as it's against the rules.

sorry....but i couldnt help it.....i'm one of the most caustic critics of smoking u'll come across.....

Latest

Trending

Trending