The Student Room Group

6 cops charged for Freddie Gray's death

People jumped the gun and were quick to see this as evil White oppressors persecuting Black people. I knew there was a likelyhood the cops involved were not all White, given the Mayor is Black and the Police commissioner is Black too.

Well it turns out 3 of the 6 cops involved in Freddie Gray's death were African-American.

Here they are.

How can this be a race riot then?
Original post by Anonymouse95
People jumped the gun and were quick to see this as evil White oppressors persecuting Black people. I knew there was a likelyhood the cops involved were not all White, given the Mayor is Black and the Police commissioner is Black too.

Well it turns out 3 of the 6 cops involved in Freddie Gray's death were African-American.

Here they are.

How can this be a race riot then?

Charged, NOT convicted.
image.jpg
Reply 3
Id and Ego seek what is that image meant to mean exactly?

:confused:

Anyway let's hope the whole thing is over and people can rebuild.
Reply 4
So...

Black President

Black Mayor

Black State Attorney

Black Commander of Marland's National Guard

Black Police commissioner

Black Attorney General of the United States

Damn I see why Blacks rioted over this all that oppressive White imperialism being inflected on them.

Maybe victimhood is the cause of this because a lot of people jumped to the conclusion that the officers were White and this was some racist incident rather than just police brutality that happens in every country to every race, just some get more attention than others..
Liberals are almost becoming a parody of themselves these days. Here's your average loony leftist.

Political scapegoats.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending