The Student Room Group

OCR 21st century Biology B1 B2 B3 GCSE

So the biology b1 b2 b3 test is on the 12th of may... any predictions for the 3 six mark questions? Seems like everyone on here is doing AQA science :frown:

Scroll to see replies

i do ocr 21st century for b1 they alway regularly include a six marker on stem cell or genetic testin
for b2 it could be one on non living and living indiacators and for b3 it could be on biodiversity
Reply 2
Original post by lola-may
i do ocr 21st century for b1 they alway regularly include a six marker on stem cell or genetic testin
for b2 it could be one on non living and living indiacators and for b3 it could be on biodiversity

isn't non living/living indicators part of b3??
I'm hoping they ask about the properties of arteries/veins/capillaries as the 6 marker for b2 haha x
oh yes sorry silly me i meant for b3 that could come up as it has so in the past but for b2 i reckon something on bacteria or immunisation may come up
Reply 4
Original post by lola-may
oh yes sorry silly me i meant for b3 that could come up as it has so in the past but for b2 i reckon something on bacteria or immunisation may come up

are you ready for the exam??
oh God no i feel as though ill never be ready
**** Guys. Exam is on tuesday! :O
I'm doing this exam , for B1 , hopefully, there well be a 6 marker on stem cells and usages. B2- perhaps water levels. Check the 2014 paper to narrow possibilities down.
Reply 8
Does anyone have access to the 2014 paper?? I wish they'd put them on the website ffs
Original post by kxylah
Does anyone have access to the 2014 paper?? I wish they'd put them on the website ffs

I got the B1-3 and B4-6 2014 paper
Reply 10
Original post by StressedByDay
I got the B1-3 and B4-6 2014 paper

omg please pm them to me xx
Reply 11
This exam is in 4 days!!
Any one else taking this exam? Feel like the majority on here take AQA :frown:
Im doing the same :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by AneebMMalik
Im doing the same :biggrin:

Finally someone doing OCR !!
What do you predict the 6 markers will be?
Original post by kxylah
Finally someone doing OCR !!
What do you predict the 6 markers will be?

Well to be honest looking at how un-predictable OCR gets at some extent this is what i think:

B1 - Genetics/Huntingsons disease (however you spell it >.<)/Cystic fibrosis

B2 - Heart disease/ADH/Immunization

B3 - Natural selection/Adaptation/Human selection
Reply 15
Original post by AneebMMalik
Well to be honest looking at how un-predictable OCR gets at some extent this is what i think:

B1 - Genetics/Huntingsons disease (however you spell it >.<:wink:/Cystic fibrosis

B2 - Heart disease/ADH/Immunization

B3 - Natural selection/Adaptation/Human selection

I hate how they don't release the 2014 paper til next year. One past paper I can't do!
Original post by kxylah
I hate how they don't release the 2014 paper til next year. One past paper I can't do!

ikr!
Would you like some revision resources for the science test,some stuff my teacher sent me.
LOL! I did a test (2013 Jan) got 40/60 which was an A* wasn;t expecting that!
Reply 19
Can someone please put up the 2014 papers my school is not giving them! Would be appreciated @stressedbyday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending