The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy without a science?!

Hey, I am looking at courses and my subjects are ICT,History and Maths. I was thinking about applying for physiotherapy with the university of ulster as it says that maths will be accepted as a science. Just thinking if this would be a good idea and if I would be at a disadvantage to others who have done science. Also would I be less likely to be picked over someone else. Thanks!
How much do you currently know about physiotherapy?
Reply 2
Original post by hellodave5
How much do you currently know about physiotherapy?

I know what it involves and I am interesting in it. I have a basic knowledge of the human body tbh but if I were to do this I would obviously work hard at it and probably learn about the human body in the summer before I would go.
Original post by jMC69
I know what it involves and I am interesting in it. I have a basic knowledge of the human body tbh but if I were to do this I would obviously work hard at it and probably learn about the human body in the summer before I would go.

If I was you I would give the admissions team an e-mail. They should be happy to respond and let you know how likely being accepted is :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by hellodave5
If I was you I would give the admissions team an e-mail. They should be happy to respond and let you know how likely being accepted is :smile:

Good shout, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest