The Student Room Group

Getting into Goldsmiths

Hi everyone, I want to Media and Communications at Goldsmiths but I'm afraid that they wont accept me. I do Btec Media and Ancient history. I was 1 mark away from a C for my Ancient history in my AS year. I know that i can get Distinction Distinction for my Media however I am afraid that the uni wont accept me. Can anyone give me advice on what to do please.
Original post by yasmin55
Hi everyone, I want to Media and Communications at Goldsmiths but I'm afraid that they wont accept me. I do Btec Media and Ancient history. I was 1 mark away from a C for my Ancient history in my AS year. I know that i can get Distinction Distinction for my Media however I am afraid that the uni wont accept me. Can anyone give me advice on what to do please.

What is your offer?

I'm feeling the same way I just really really hope they do accept me. My offer is BBB but I don't think I can get better than BCC. Going to be such a horrible just waiting for results to come through...
The only hope I've got is that my course (Politics) is in extra and I feel that means they haven't filled up all the places. I also heard they tend to accept slightly lower grades, I presume one grade below your offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending