The Student Room Group

Females of TSR, which do you find more attractive?

Poll

Which?

-An elite gentleman with the muscular figure of a bodybuilder, who lifts weights - e.g. a rugby player or sprinter

-An elite gentleman with the skinny body of a man who does cardiovascular exercise - e.g. a runner or cyclist
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Swimmers have the best male bodies, they do cardio.
Reply 2
Original post by Mankytoes
Swimmers have the best male bodies, they do cardio.

top swimmers also lift
Both are amazing but I prefer lean bodies
i'm at risk of sounding shallow here, but if I had a choice (obvs I wouldn't judge someone on this) i'd choose someone who isn't sporty or exercising regularly, because they'd probably be more like me. i'd like a guy I can eat pizza and watch tv with, dating an overly fit and healthy person would probably just make me self conscious and feel worse about my own body hahaha
and i'm personally not attracted to muscles, but don't mind whether the person is skinny or has some chub
Reply 5
Original post by jedanselemyia
Both are amazing but I prefer lean bodies

why? :biggrin:
Reply 6
lean and skinny are not the same
Lean man who does running because I do too :smile:
Original post by UKIProud
top swimmers also lift

True, but then you can say all sportsmen do both, rugby players do cardio. Very few women aren't going to like a swimmer or cyclist's body, whereas if you're really big, some women will go absolutely crazy for it, but others won't like it at all.

As for me, I try to be funny...

Original post by benji385
lean and skinny are not the same

Do you think he's maybe trying to influence the voting a little? Guys are often looking for female confirmation, as they're more into big muscles than the girls are. Truth is that while being excessively muscular isn't as attractive to women as a lot of people think, it does make you stand out, which is a big plus, and a minority of women go ape**** for it, so you'll still do fine. I've seen this sort of poll before though, and the body builder types often get a bit upset when they see so many women aren't into their build.
(edited 8 years ago)
bodybuilder cant wipe their ass
runners cant lift ****

need a bit of both

no homo
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous
bodybuilder cant wipe their ass
runners cant lift ****

need a bit of both

no homo

aware
why? :biggrin:

I just do, it's just a preference :smile:
But like I've said, other body types are just as cool
I like a swimmer's build. Maybe a bit of lifting to give them some muscle but nothing over the top.
Reply 14
Original post by Odd socks
I like a swimmer's build. Maybe a bit of lifting to give them some muscle but nothing over the top.

why less muscle?
why less muscle?

I just don't find overly muscular men attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by carasezmoo
Sprint cyclists and sprint runners. Yes yes yes. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yep:
Do you think he's maybe trying to influence the voting a little? Guys are often looking for female confirmation, as they're more into big muscles than the girls are. Truth is that while being excessively muscular isn't as attractive to women as a lot of people think, it does make you stand out, which is a big plus, and a minority of women go ape**** for it, so you'll still do fine. I've seen this sort of poll before though, and the body builder types often get a bit upset when they see so many women aren't into their build.

No I'm not upset at all. I have no reason to be upset as I don't have a body builders body, although I do work out.
Anyway, my point was just to make OP realise that he wants us to choose between skinny and muscular, but then he describes the two group as lean vs muscular. Just to let him know decent bodybuilders are both lean and muscular.
Reply 18
True, but then you can say all sportsmen do both, rugby players do cardio. Very few women aren't going to like a swimmer or cyclist's body, whereas if you're really big, some women will go absolutely crazy for it, but others won't like it at all.

As for me, I try to be funny...

By skinnier I meant skinnier, and by bro I mean never my bro

re: part in bold no homo
Original post by benji385
No I'm not upset at all. I have no reason to be upset as I don't have a body builders body, although I do work out.
Anyway, my point was just to make OP realise that he wants us to choose between skinny and muscular, but then he describes the two group as lean vs muscular. Just to let him know decent bodybuilders are both lean and muscular.

I wasn't suggesting you were upset? If that referred to anyone it's the OP, who I suspect is muscular, or is trying to achieve that kind of body, and is looking for female confirmation that it's attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending