The Student Room Group

AS-Psychology (Edexcel) remembering aims of study.

Hi,
does anybody know whether for AS-level psychology exam papers. Do I need to know the aims of studies exactly or can they be described as they are? Would appreciate some help.
happy revising!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by jfair
Hi,
does anybody know whether for AS-level psychology exam papers. Do I need to know the aims of studies exactly or can they be described as they are? Would appreciate some help.
happy revising!

You don't need to memorize accurate descriptions of study aims for A Level; you just need to know how to briefly introduced the research so that it is relevant to what ever you are answering, e.g. - 'x looked at cross cultural variances of x'. The procedure, results, and evaluations will be the parts that are most likely to get you the marks.
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
You don't need to memorize accurate descriptions of study aims for A Level; you just need to know how to briefly introduced the research so that it is relevant to what ever you are answering, e.g. - 'x looked at cross cultural variances of x'. The procedure, results, and evaluations will be the parts that are most likely to get you the marks.

OK.
Many thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending