The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Nursing teaching facilities at Leeds

Hello,
I am an offer holder for Children's Nursing at Leeds. I've been to see the Uni twice- once for interview and once for accommodation (really liked the Tannery) and campus tour- but I haven't had the chance to see the teaching facilities!
Would anyone who is studying children's nursing, adult nursing etc be able to tell me more about the facilities, maybe some inside knowledge?

Also has anyone deferred after getting an offer? Is that possible?

Thank you :smile: Juliette x
Original post by Juliette_28
Hello,
I am an offer holder for Children's Nursing at Leeds. I've been to see the Uni twice- once for interview and once for accommodation (really liked the Tannery) and campus tour- but I haven't had the chance to see the teaching facilities!
Would anyone who is studying children's nursing, adult nursing etc be able to tell me more about the facilities, maybe some inside knowledge?

Also has anyone deferred after getting an offer? Is that possible?

Thank you :smile: Juliette x

Wife did mental health nursing there, said facilities were great mock wards etc but not very applicable to her specialty.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Also dedicated and large health science library, but its at the other end of campus.
Reply 3
Original post by earthworm
Wife did mental health nursing there, said facilities were great mock wards etc but not very applicable to her specialty.

Thank you very much, if she has any photos or descriptions of the facilities I'd be greatfull to see/hear it!
Reply 4
Does she have a description of or photos of the facilities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juliette_28
Does she have a description of or photos of the facilities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No photos in afraid, you spend most time out on placement anyway, Leeds I good partly because of the size of the teaching hospitals trust, LGI and Jimmy's are both huge hospitals.
Reply 6

Quick Reply

Latest