Reply 22
"Opps I forgot my folder."

"Opps I forgot we have *** today."

"What? We had that for h/w?"

(Don't talk. Keep silent.)

Or I will be brave:

"No I didn't do it."

and then the teacher will ask me why?

and then I have to bring up an excuse... vicious cycle!

So I try to finish my h/w!
celeritas
"Opps I forgot my folder."

"Opps I forgot we have *** today."

"What? We had that for h/w?"

(Don't talk. Keep silent.)

Or I will be brave:

"No I didn't do it."

and then the teacher will ask me why?

and then I have to bring up an excuse... vicious cycle!

So I try to finish my h/w!

"I didn't do it."
"Why not?"
"I don't know. Guess I didn't get round to it. I'll do it tonight."
:p:
Reply 24
Never own up, that takes away the fun lol.

It's a school tradition, a competition to see who can come up with such an excuse that they actually get away with it.

Oh the memories.
Reply 25
i just tell the teacher that i e-mailed it to them through college e-mail, and if they didnt get it i just say, well hotmail/yahoo or w/e doesnt like sending emails to college addys hehe or i just dont go 2 the lesson :tongue:
Reply 26
Hmm...I'm just like...Well look, I was on a ferry..oh wth...I have no excuse... Though I did say it got blown off a ferry once =P But it was meant as a joke and basically amounts to no excuse...
i say that th priject/essay/paper was not saved correcrtly on my usb and the other copy is in my house so "i prooomise i'll leave it on your desk early in the morining"
Daniela_rb90
i say that th priject/essay/paper was not saved correcrtly on my usb and the other copy is in my house so "i prooomise i'll leave it on your desk early in the morining"

yeah I did that as well. I dont have a printer at home and printed all my homework at school (this was back in high school though) so that's the one excuse I always used. though of course, my teachers were actually all really nice and knew how horrible the IB workload was so usually I just say I hadn't gotten around to it yet and they'd let me hand it in later.
HMSChocolate
yeah I did that as well. I dont have a printer at home and printed all my homework at school (this was back in high school though) so that's the one excuse I always used. though of course, my teachers were actually all really nice and knew how horrible the IB workload was so usually I just say I hadn't gotten around to it yet and they'd let me hand it in later.

lol in my case teachers now im going to hand in the work eventually..my geography teacher basically told my parents 2 things on paretns evening..the bad one was that i constantly handed in homewrok late and the goo thing was that when it was handed in, it was perfect lol so they just now im going to do well
Reply 30
determind_1
"I made it into a paper aeroplane and it got hijacked"

Hilarious! :biggrin:
in physics their are only 3 of us so we all said he hadnt givin us the HW and he believed us oh yeah and my physics disk has been "broken" since september.
Reply 32
sillyvicky
in physics their are only 3 of us so we all said he hadnt givin us the HW and he believed us oh yeah and my physics disk has been "broken" since september.

I would love to be in a class of 3 at A Level... that might happen in Physics/Economics at A2 but i'm not too sure :s-smilie:
Bexiness!
I would love to be in a class of 3 at A Level... that might happen in Physics/Economics at A2 but i'm not too sure

All my class have 5 or less it can be good but it can be annoying at times especialy at times when you forget your homework or something as the teacher always realise :mad:
Apart from English lit (13), my class sizes at A2 were 6, 3 and 3! 6 (history) was definitely the nicest because we all got on really well and it was always a good atmosphere. 13 was a bit too big and the fact that most of the class weren't really serious about doing the work made it feel like we were in a younger year because the teachers had to moan at them all the time. 3 (sociology) was excellent in one lesson because we'd known the teacher (who was a bit mad) for 4 years and we had a really good laugh, but in the other lesson with the new teacher, it was really quiet and boring, especially since it was usually just me or 2 of us. 3 in French was OK because it's my favourite subject, but again it was just me or 2 of us a lot of the time and it could get a bit awkward because there was a huge ability gap.
Reply 35
kellywood_5
Apart from English lit (13), my class sizes at A2 were 6, 3 and 3! 6 (history) was definitely the nicest because we all got on really well and it was always a good atmosphere. 13 was a bit too big and the fact that most of the class weren't really serious about doing the work made it feel like we were in a younger year because the teachers had to moan at them all the time. 3 (sociology) was excellent in one lesson because we'd known the teacher (who was a bit mad) for 4 years and we had a really good laugh, but in the other lesson with the new teacher, it was really quiet and boring, especially since it was usually just me or 2 of us. 3 in French was OK because it's my favourite subject, but again it was just me or 2 of us a lot of the time and it could get a bit awkward because there was a huge ability gap.

I like the idea of only having 3 in a class :biggrin: Not many people take Physics or Economics at my school, so i think there will be very few people in both. Last year, there was 3 people entered for Physics A2 and 4 people for Economics A2 :p: Both of which i am hoping to carry on to that level. :smile:
Reply 36
the pen broke...i'll use that the next time. I am usually honest about homework, sometimes too honest. Teachers usually just laugh. I suppose a teacher's reaction varies with every student. If a teacher knows i'll get the grade and work hard in the end, then they're fine about missing homework deadlines.
my printer actually broke!
the tutor said he'd accept a floppy disk, but my computer doesn't have a floppy drive, he seemed all sceptical about it, l blame you lot!!! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending