The Student Room Group

What do you think about girls with ear stretchers?

What do you think about girls with those ear stretchers in, do you find them attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Personal preference is I'd rather not, but if I like her personality, I doubt I'd really mind.
Reply 2
Ear stretchers in anyone are horrible.
On one hand they look terrible, on the other it's good to know they don't mind getting a hole stretched (sorry).
I think they look disgusting.
They make me cringe whenever I see them on anyone :afraid:
i think these lip stretchers are the next big thing ?

Attachment not found
yuck :puke:
No, I dislike them.
as a girl with stretched ears, I find it a good way to filter out the particularly shallow guys :wink:
stretched ears on anyone gives me the boke :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by entershikari
as a girl with stretched ears, I find it a good way to filter out the particularly shallow guys :wink:

I find it a good way to filter out girls with daddy issues.
Original post by André 3000
I find it a good way to filter out girls with daddy issues.

hahahahahahaha
I personally don't like them and wouldn't have them myself. But I wouldn't judge someone if they had it, or find them any less attractive :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
What do you think about girls with those ear stretchers in, do you find them attractive?

Anyone who thinks about whether a girl has an ear stretcher or not is a factor in finding a girl attractive or not is not relationship material anyway. A girl is not defined by whether she possesses an ear stretcher not, it should not matter.
/thread.

:smile:
Original post by banoffeee
Anyone who thinks about whether a girl has an ear stretcher or not is a factor in finding a girl attractive or not is not relationship material anyway. A girl is not defined by whether she possesses an ear stretcher not, it should not matter.
/thread.

I find ear stretchers unattractive but it does not mean that I find the girl attractive. It may make a difference however, if a person disliked ear stretchers, tattoos and piercings and an attractive person had all 3 it could turn them off. People have preferences, nothing wrong with having them.
The girls who wear them are not my type. I don't see my type wearing them so I can't say if the accessory itself is off putting.

Likewise very few guys who wear them don't look like complete ******s but I'm not sure if that's the accessory's fault or they are ******s anyway.

I also have them and would have them no other way, they do freak people out and some, for some reason think they are 'mirror' type things haha, there is nothing wrong with them at all :biggrin:
A 1-inch stretcher would probably rip my earlobe in two lmao, my ears are that small

They look good on some, bad on others..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending