The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Heeelp!!!!

Hi there!
My BF gave me a picture-hint of my Xmas present and I cant get what it is. he made that pic himself, I am very curious and need help. Pls, give a look at this picture and write a guess what you think it cud be.
and what is the name of the place where the hand is pointing btw? :confused:
thxy :tsr2:
P.S. Hey! Xmas is comming! Hope u all having a xmas mood :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wait for it, be surprised, and enjoy the surprise with him. It's probably what he wants.

If I did something like this I wouldn't want you to get it.

Ps. That is tricky - haven't got a clue! Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 2
YOU r right :smile: I should just wait :smile:
Reply 3
he got u fancy underwear!
Reply 4
Its obviously a chess piece by the looks of it :p:
Reply 5
Well there's a key and a board. And the thing at the top looks like a little electrical mechanical diagram. Which could actually be of a keyboard key if you look closely :p: And you play with your hands. And the hand looks like it could be pressing a key! Hoorah. Sooo...are you musical?!
How long did it take him to make that clue??!
Reply 7
bunthulhu
Well there's a key and a board. And the thing at the top looks like a little electrical mechanical diagram. Which could actually be of a keyboard key if you look closely :p: And you play with your hands. And the hand looks like it could be pressing a key! Hoorah. Sooo...are you musical?!

Yeah your idea is most likely
.S.O.S.
he got u fancy underwear!
yeah, checkered panties :p: :biggrin:
Reply 9
bunthulhu

nope :frown: I am not musical...
I am totaly lost. He said it was quite expencive and I would never get what is that. He said Id not even have any idea...:s-smilie:
Well, keyboards are expensive :wink: And if you're not musical then you wouldn't get it! Oooh I want to know now.
Reply 11
bunthulhu
Well, keyboards are expensive :wink: And if you're not musical then you wouldn't get it! Oooh I want to know now.

i will let u know :smile:
but we meet just on 26th :smile: we are indistant relationships :smile: i will let u know after New year or on 26th :P depends on when i get it :P
its a nintendo wii

the top part looks like a retro game (nintendo made the best classics) the chess board (game) the hand (wireless controller) the key could be a refernce to zelda (you get lots of keys in those games) and the grey box at the bottom looks like a games cartridge
Reply 13
Perhaps a games console? ^_^
Reply 14
Damn Cadre_Of_Storms beat me to it :p:

If it is a wii, you're one very lucky gal :wink: Good purchase.
I still can't believe they're called 'wee's.
Reply 16
Or a computer? Computers have keyboards.
Dump him, he clearly is **** at art.
Reply 18
bunthulhu
I still can't believe they're called 'wee's.

tee hee I know. Nintendo were clearly 'taking the ****' when they invented that name.
Reply 19
If you want to find out what I think it is...

Spoiler

Of course, now that I've publically expressed my opinion, the actual answer will be something different and totally unrelated to what I have said.

EDIT: Well darn, I didn't notice that what I thought had already been suggested before.

Latest

Trending

Trending