The Student Room Group

Eyes

Hello, I hate wearing glasses even if it's part time. Any tips to improve eyesight naturally and fast? I kno u should eat carrots and I've started eye excerise from todai
Reply 1
Does that really help? I would love to improve my sight if that is possible.
Original post by pagorai
Does that really help? I would love to improve my sight if that is possible.

I dunno if it helps to be honest lol but doesn't harm giving it a go I assume :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Uz25
I dunno if it helps to be honest lol but doesn't harm giving it a go I assume :smile:

i'm gonna research now.
Original post by pagorai
i'm gonna research now.

Do tell me of you get anything good; I got that info from the Internet
Look at things at varied distances. Take frequent breaks if youre constantly staring at something close and so on. It may come naturally but it's unlikely and just eating carrots arent exactly going to help. They improve your eyesight in the dark, not the muscles that focus onto things
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
Look at things at varied distances. Take frequent breaks if youre constantly staring at something close and so on. It may come naturally but it's unlikely and just eating carrots arent exactly going to help. They improve your eyesight in the dark, not the muscles that focus onto things

:frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Uz25
Do tell me of you get anything good; I got that info from the Internet

Sure.:smile:
Reply 8
Ive been doing exercises on and off for years, I must say, they are not so effective on their own. You must work on your lifestyle and habits more than just doing those exercises.
I improved almost a whole diopter in two years of working on my general health and improving my lifestyle. I do wear glasses when I need them, which is a lot unfortunately, but I use lower prescriptions when I can.
Original post by Kathy89
Ive been doing exercises on and off for years, I must say, they are not so effective on their own. You must work on your lifestyle and habits more than just doing those exercises.
I improved almost a whole diopter in two years of working on my general health and improving my lifestyle. I do wear glasses when I need them, which is a lot unfortunately, but I use lower prescriptions when I can.

Oh so what should I do? What do u mean by lifestyle.? So I should eat more carrots, eye excersises abd go on laptop less?

Quick Reply

Latest