Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds beckett university -physical education- Sep 2015

Scroll to see replies

We have a residential?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
What residential would you prefer;Scotland wales or the one in the peak district?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scotland would be good, I've been to the Lake District loads of times haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same!!! Would prefer scotland than the districts in england.. Theres only so much you can see😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still nice though 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
True, scotland would be amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey lrsimpson do you have Facebook? We have a group together so far we've found about 10 of us on the OE course and we are struggling to find more, I guess we'll only have a small class size in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing Physical Ed without the OE, I know a few people on my course though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do have Facebook though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Join our chat on FB! facebook.com/groups/Beckett2015
Hey guys how's it going? ☺️ just seen the induction timetable and mine is so busy! Either there's loads of people on my course or they've combined the PE and PE with outdoor Ed one together

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was thinking the same!!! From the 21st onwards its pretty full!! I think its safe to say i am going to be clueless that day.i have no idea where to go or what i will need 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here haha! There must be so many people on our courses haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I made facebook to see anyone else that will be studying the course.there are loaddsssss.. Hopefully the course will be fun with the amount of people there are!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh really? How many roughly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well ive been going through the posts on the leeds freshers page and theres approx 30 odd posts that I've seen with pe students commenting on them.I've also posted on that page to get to know other students doing pe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh not bad then 😄 I don't even know how big courses are really hahha! Oh and btw the residential is either week of 5th October or 12th October in the Lakes ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im actually looking forward to the residential..do you know if we get to choose what week we go on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too and best of all I have all the kit already haha! Always do this kinda thing 🙈 hmmm not sure but I doubt it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending