The Student Room Group

got 21k coming my way

dont wanna show off but i got 21k coming my way... my uncle died and he left me all his stuff cos he aint got no kids. didnt really know the man myself, so i aint too upset about it... still a shame tho aint it cos of the life lost but we all gotta die someday... but out of this comes money that has had me 21k richer... i was before poor, now i have money to go on more holidays ... not that i want to mind you.. cos i already been to most places but u gotta do something to kill time aint ya... so anyway, i wanna spend 3000 on new gaming pc... i wanna buy gtx titan x for 1000 online.. it is best gpu in world...so strong...12gb and all that ... i dont want no fast car or some girl who take it all from me... so am gonna stay single and have myself some nice time with my hand again...so u think 1000 on gpu is too much or what
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Please give me 1k
Please be joking.

If you're serious, consider investing that money.
Reply 3
Original post by Michael P
dont wanna show off but

Stopped reading after this.
Reply 4
Original post by naxiv
Please give me 1k

haha fat chance thats gonna happen.. tho mind u, i might let u have a play of my new pc if ya want...
why not donate some to charity ?

£60 pays for cataract operations for two adults in the developing world:

https://donate.sightsavers.org/smxpatron/uk/donate.html?reset=all&rct=uk&_ga=1.222121823.652378833.1430733253
21k is not exactly a substantial amount of money to be left for inheritance. You wouldn't be able to buy a fast car with it.

"showing off" wouldn't exactly be the correct term to use.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by TurboCretin
Please be joking.

If you're serious, consider investing that money.

am gonna invest 15k of it.. but my mom is gonna take 5k from me cos she wants to go on holiday.. nothing i can do about that cos money is in her name...
Reply 8
Original post by the bear
why not donate some to charity ?

£60 pays for cataract operations for two adults in the developing world:

https://donate.sightsavers.org/smxpatron/uk/donate.html?reset=all&rct=uk&_ga=1.222121823.652378833.1430733253

ill leave the donations to all the richer ppl like this here poster above me who said 21k is not a lot... it is not a lot cos the man did not have a lot... he lived on his own and was sick for ages... so most of his doe went to the hospital
Original post by Reue
Stopped reading after this.

You're lucky that you stopped reading it, as I found it quite a challenge to understand what he was saying.
Reply 10
Original post by EatAndRevise
You're lucky that you stopped reading it - I found it quite a challenge to understand what he was saying.

cos ur a nerd lol.. naa kidding... u just gotta learn more english... there are lots of types of english u know.. just read more and u understand more like me
dont wanna show off but i got 21k coming my way... my uncle died and he left me all his stuff cos he aint got no kids. didnt really know the man myself, so i aint too upset about it... still a shame tho aint it cos of the life lost but we all gotta die someday... but out of this comes money that has had me 21k richer... i was before poor, now i have money to go on more holidays ... not that i want to mind you.. cos i already been to most places but u gotta do something to kill time aint ya... so anyway, i wanna spend 3000 on new gaming pc... i wanna buy gtx titan x for 1000 online.. it is best gpu in world...so strong...12gb and all that ... i dont want no fast car or some girl who take it all from me... so am gonna stay single and have myself some nice time with my hand again...so u think 1000 on gpu is too much or what

save save save... probs fixed deposit.. it will grow in time :smile:
You're lucky that you stopped reading it, as I found it quite a challenge to understand what he was saying.

its pretty straightforward lmao
ill leave the donations to all the richer ppl like this here poster above me who said 21k is not a lot... it is not a lot cos the man did not have a lot... he lived on his own and was sick for ages... so most of his doe went to the hospital

fair enough... you do not want to help others. how about you employ a spelling tutor ?
21k is not exactly a substantial amount of money to be left for inheritence. You wouldn't be able to buy a fast car with it.

"showing off" wouldn't exactly be the correct term to use.

21k can buy at least 2 nights at Atlantis in Dubai, he could rent a supercar as well... its a lot of cash tbh depending on how he spends it
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
its pretty straightforward lmao

I'm pretty confident.....that this.....is not.....how...one.....should type.....the...spelling...was...also...quite...awful...
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm pretty confident.....that this.....is not.....how...one.....should type.....

aside..... from ..........the ...... its not hard to understand what he is saying imo

i've noticed that many people on this forum enjoying looking for mistakes rather than actually helping the OP
am gonna invest 15k of it.. but my mom is gonna take 5k from me cos she wants to go on holiday.. nothing i can do about that cos money is in her name...

This doesn't quite add up...

I thought you said your uncle left it to you?

How can you spend 3k on gaming stuff if you have 1k left before savings after your mum has taken 5k?

Where is she going on holiday? The moon?
there are lots of types of english u know.. just read more and u understand more like me

Are you being serious?
Original post by the bear
fair enough... you do not want to help others. how about you employ a spelling tutor ?

If you're going to throw stones you should probably capitalise properly and not inject random spaces into your posts.

Quick Reply

Latest