Original post by JunkoR.
no. The circle pattern is just....

Just what? Guy or girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by G.Hailstone
Just what? Guy or girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

just doesnt look nice to me. I am a girl btw.
Reply 4
bt bt bt if you have a physique like that of the model's then i guess it will be okay.
Depends on body type, if it's like the models then it might look alright but tbh there's better jackets out there.
Reply 6
Original post by JunkoR.
just doesnt look nice to me. I am a girl btw.

Original post by JunkoR.
bt bt bt if you have a physique like that of the model's then i guess it will be okay.

Oh ok well thank you, part of me ****ing loves it and part of me thinks it's a bit weird. I think my physique is probably similar but just not as tall - short legs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Eww Jackets with patterns are like those horrible graphic tshirts. I don't like stripes either. Plain tie and jacket for me
Reply 8
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Depends on body type, if it's like the models then it might look alright but tbh there's better jackets out there.

Like what? I don't really want a classic boring black suit with satin lapels as that's what I already have.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Like what? I don't really want a classic boring black suit with satin lapels as that's what I already have.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally love waistcoats :tongue:
Reply 10
Oh ok well thank you, part of me ****ing loves it and part of me thinks it's a bit weird. I think my physique is probably similar but just not as tall - short legs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ACtually i really like the texture of it, its just the pattern. Dont they have it in another pattern?
I don't like it but I'm not the one who'll be wearing it.

part of me ****ing loves it

All the reason you need to wear it proudly.
It looks tacky I wouldn't get it.
Reply 13
Original post by JunkoR.
ACtually i really like the texture of it, its just the pattern. Dont they have it in another pattern?

Nah that's the only pattern they have unfortunately..
Reply 14
Original post by Skyy9432
I don't like it but I'm not the one who'll be wearing it.

All the reason you need to wear it proudly.

Mm I suppose but it's just quite expensive and I don't want to waste my money..
Reply 15
Nah that's the only pattern they have unfortunately..

dude i tell you. Dont get it.
Reply 16
the circle pattern is kind of weird I would give it a miss

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you wanna look straight outta the 1980s then sure :wink:
my suit is purple as in the wonka jacket in the original film apparently it's an unused backup
It's a single buttoned, patterned dinner jacket. Assuming you aren't running a colonial era Singaporean opium den, steer well clear.

if you want something different navy can work well. If it's for corporate gigs though everyone will just assume you're a bell end, just go with black.

Quick Reply

Latest