The Student Room Group

Thread being reviewed?

Hi,

I've posted a thread last evening and I've got a notification saying it's being reviewed and it hasn't been posted.
How long do I have to wait?

Thanks
What was the subject matter?
Original post by dyslexicvegie
What was the subject matter?

Physics EMPA revision question
wow sooo controversial!

I have not idea why it might be doing that then kido soz.
Original post by ExtraTimeOwnGoal
Hi,

I've posted a thread last evening and I've got a notification saying it's being reviewed and it hasn't been posted.
How long do I have to wait?

Thanks

Physics EMPA revision question

I have just approved it for you. We usually try to review threads within 24 hours although this is currently taking longer for some sections. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
I have just approved it for you. We usually try to review threads within 24 hours although this is currently taking longer for some sections. :smile:

Thanks! So does every thread in any section has to be approved? This thread wasn't need to be I think.. I'm a newbie sorry!
Reply 6
well...I also had a thread which be reviewed.
I'm not really sure if every threads have to be approved or not.
But, I think that it's a little inappropriate.
according to the Universal of Human Right, people should have the right to express their opinion freely.
what manager should do is to review the threads that be reported by someone.

it's just my personal opinion.
if I said something offend you, please kindly forgive me.
Thanks! So does every thread in any section has to be approved? This thread wasn't need to be I think.. I'm a newbie sorry!

No worries. :smile: Nope, every thread isn't reviewed - some specific words or phrases from new users sometimes get caught up in the mod queue just to prevent spam bots from spamming the site. Sadly, an inevitable consequence of that is that some innocent posts also get caught up in the queue. :frown: It wasn't your fault or anything though! :nah:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending