The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL firmers 2015

Hi all - couldn't find a thread for this so I thought I would start one. I have just firmed UCL for Computer Science starting this year. Has anyone else firmed UCL for 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Fe27
Hi all - couldn't find a thread for this so I thought I would start one. I have just firmed UCL for Computer Science starting this year. Has anyone else firmed UCL for 2015?

Yep firmed it for history! What are your entry requirements?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Gazzaaa
Yep firmed it for history! What are your entry requirements?

A*AA for MEng degree. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by Fe27
A*AA for MEng degree. What about you?

AAA for BA degree
Reply 4
Original post by Gazzaaa
AAA for BA degree

Nice. Are you from the UK? Also, have you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Fe27
Nice. Are you from the UK? Also, have you applied for accommodation yet?

Good luck with your offer man and yeah I'm from the UK but I'm living at home.
Reply 6
Thanks. You too :smile:. I chose not to stay at home aha. So you looking forward to it? Do you know many people going there?
Reply 7
Original post by Fe27

Yeah I firmed for history as well, need A*AA 😒
Reply 8
Original post by 8fairrc
Yeah I firmed for history as well, need A*AA 😒

Cool how about accommodation?
Reply 9
Yeah did that a while ago, basically just set all my preferences to avoid sharing a room at all costs, went for self-catered as well, fingers crossed I land something in Camden or close to the campus, that would be sweet. What about you guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by 8fairrc
Yeah did that a while ago, basically just set all my preferences to avoid sharing a room at all costs, went for self-catered as well, fingers crossed I land something in Camden or close to the campus, that would be sweet. What about you guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im gonna do mine at the weekend. I will choose catered accommodation though. Did you defer last year or are you going straight from school?
Reply 11
Na straight from school mate, you? ah fair enough, i just didn't want to have to pay in advance for meals I might miss cos I reckon I'll go out a fair bit, it is London after all :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by 8fairrc
Na straight from school mate, you? ah fair enough, i just didn't want to have to pay in advance for meals I might miss cos I reckon I'll go out a fair bit, it is London after all :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah straight from school too. I just would rather have meals available aha and also apparently halls are more sociable. You know anyone going there as well?
Original post by Fe27
Thanks. You too :smile:. I chose not to stay at home aha. So you looking forward to it? Do you know many people going there?

I'm definitely looking forward to it - Central London Zone 1 is where all the action is at haha.
And nope won't know anyone so I'm open to the idea of meeting new people. Freshers is gonna be mad.
Reply 14
Original post by Gazzaaa
I'm definitely looking forward to it - Central London Zone 1 is where all the action is at haha.
And nope won't know anyone so I'm open to the idea of meeting new people. Freshers is gonna be mad.

Yeah Im looking forward to it too - I don't know people going either really. Maybe see you there aha
Original post by Fe27
Yeah Im looking forward to it too - I don't know people going either really. Maybe see you there aha

Best get back to revision to ensure I do haha
Reply 16
A couple others from my school and quite a few are going to London Unis, yeah that's the good thing about halls I guess, freshers is gonna be mad! Haha I'm at a solid 80:20 ratio of procrastination to revision these days, it'll all be fine I'm sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Have either of you guys visited yet? I live near London and I've been there a fair bit but I still haven't actually checked the campus out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by 8fairrc
Have either of you guys visited yet? I live near London and I've been there a fair bit but I still haven't actually checked the campus out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I went to the open day. It's nice but I didn't get to see much of the campus
Reply 19
Original post by 8fairrc
A couple others from my school and quite a few are going to London Unis, yeah that's the good thing about halls I guess, freshers is gonna be mad! Haha I'm at a solid 80:20 ratio of procrastination to revision these days, it'll all be fine I'm sure...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I know haha. What a levels are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending