Anyone got anything similar? Or anyone else heard back yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Simonlittlex
Hi,

I've just received my accommodation offer,

I'm Christina Miller East Room B1.F3.02

Anyone got anything similar? Or anyone else heard back yet? :smile:

Hi,
I'm in Christina Miller East Room A2.B.09.

I cannot wait to move in.
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Original post by FitGirlChloe
Hi,
I'm in Christina Miller East Room A2.B.09.

I cannot wait to move in.

Ahh are you the flat rooms too? :smile:

I know me neither! I'm so buzzing
Sadly I am not, never put in for a flat room, just a normal one in CM but I am so buzzing, battle of the halls should be fun.
Original post by FitGirlChloe
Sadly I am not, never put in for a flat room, just a normal one in CM but I am so buzzing, battle of the halls should be fun.

Ahh not too much difference anyway! Oh yeah I forgot about that haha that sound be fun :smile:
Reply 5
I'm Christina Miller East Room B2.F6.01 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in Leonard Horner Hall B! :smile:
Original post by scotthoward1996
I'm in Leonard Horner Hall B! :smile:

So am I!!! Only found out on friday.
Reply 8
Leornard Horner Hall Block D
Original post by lemonade0758
So am I!!! Only found out on friday.

Quality! Buzzing to move in :smile:
Same! 😀 What room are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! 😀 What room are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Room 211! You?

Roll on the 5th of september!! 😀
Reply 14
Leonard Horner Hall A!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, I was just wondering, where do you apply for accommodation? I've tried on the website but since I didn't get an unconditional offer, it's not letting me :frown:
Reply 16
Leonard Horner Hall block d, room 110
Original post by MrAndre7447
Hey guys, I was just wondering, where do you apply for accommodation? I've tried on the website but since I didn't get an unconditional offer, it's not letting me :frown:

I think you have to wait until you get your results in August and your offer becomes unconditional to apply for accommodation, but they keep back an amount of each hall type for those with conditionals so you shouldn't be overly disadvantaged by having to wait.
I think you have to wait until you get your results in August and your offer becomes unconditional to apply for accommodation, but they keep back an amount of each hall type for those with conditionals so you shouldn't be overly disadvantaged by having to wait.

Thank you very much! :smile:

Thank you very much! :smile:

Hi folks!

Simonlittlex is absolutely correct, we keep back a fair proportion of each hall so everyone has a good chance. My advice is to keep you eye on UCAS track, as soon as that changes from CF to UF then you will be able to get on our web to apply for accommodation.

Good luck with the exam results and hopefully see you in September! :smile:
Keir

Quick Reply