The Student Room Group

Exam Stress

I'm in my last year of school and I have my A2 exams in 4 weeks. Ive been studying since easter and I have been getting decent grades in my past papers. However recently I've been feeling like I'm going to fail because I won't remember what I've been studying. I've felt this for IGCSE's and AS levels but my outcomes have been good. Is this normal?
i'm sure you'll be fine if you started revising since easter.

I've only started now and i'm doing A2s in bio, chem and math - plus 3 as resits - I need AAB. :frown: I don't know if i'll be able to get them grades, but im going to try go all out from now god willing. You think i'll be able to get them grades?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by bakedbeans247
i'm sure you'll be fine if you started revising since easter.

I've only started now and i'm doing A2s in bio, chem and math - plus 3 as resits - I need AAB. :frown: I don't know if i'll be able to get them grades, but im going to try go all out from now god willing. You think i'll be able to get them grades?

yeah i think you will be able to get them. If you go all out now then i don't see any problem. If you try your best from now until your exams then i think you should be fine. I also need AAB

Quick Reply

Latest