The Student Room Group
My "Sexy Mitt Romney" Halloween costume got 2000/3000ish notes on Tumblr.I've had some of my modelling work do fairly well, particularly on Fetlife. Less on the internet, but related to it, I've sung a duet with Joe Walker of Team Starkid fame.
(edited 8 years ago)
I said Judith on Egg Heads was hot and got like 5 retweets, 3 from randomers.
I, erm, get a lot of upvotes on Youtube? Best I can do :colonhash:
Reddit. I seem to be a relatively "famous" name around certain subreddits. (No, GW is not one of them! :indiff:) In almost exactly 2 years I've gotten over 27k karma. Yesterday I made a post which got me my second gold since I started on Reddit 2 years ago and it had me replying to posts and PMs for well over 14 hours with nooo break at all. :eek: I almost got gold for a second time on that one particular post, but the guy didn't know how to give it over his phone or app or something. Sad times.. Not that I know what to do with gold anyway. :mmm:
Reply 5
Original post by Vixen47
Reddit. I seem to be a relatively "famous" name around certain subreddits. (No, GW is not one of them! :indiff:) In almost exactly 2 years I've gotten over 27k karma. Yesterday I made a post which got me my second gold since I started on Reddit 2 years ago and it had me replying to posts and PMs for well over 14 hours with nooo break at all. :eek: I almost got gold for a second time on that one particular post, but the guy didn't know how to give it over his phone or app or something. Sad times.. Not that I know what to do with gold anyway. :mmm:

whats your username on there? is it Vixen47?
Reply 6
The only social site I initiated in was TSR, and that was by mistake.

Social sites are a curse, it's better to not start, you become addicted like sugar.:cry:
Reply 7
Original post by RobML

Lol "I am Leg"!! Good job rob
I mocked Kim Kardashian on one of her twitter pictures
Reply 9
Nicola Sturgeon and the official SNP page retweeted one of my tweets and it got over 2,000 favourites/retweets. A few famous Scottish comedians shared it too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barely anything. I posted some Kesha gifs on a blog and one of them ended up with about 400 notes (I assume some popular blogger reblogged), that is pretty much all I have :frown:

Someone in my year did this, it got 100,000 of likes etc on lots of social media. His other work has been put on the LADbible and UNIlad.

They're pieces for his A-level Art I think.
internet fame? Umm...my books are increasing in popularity I guess. I have nearly 900 FB Likers for my book page.
My naked pictures are very highly upvoted on a gay subreddit. I am not gay.
I once got 50 likes on a youtube post...

I screen shot it, framed it and put it on a wall
Original post by Spock's Socks
Nicola Sturgeon and the official SNP page retweeted one of my tweets and it got over 2,000 favourites/retweets. A few famous Scottish comedians shared it too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't leave us hanging... what was the tweet?
A few ten thousand people know me by my gaming alias...
I got 100+ likes on a facebook comment!
I've had a few top comments on big vids, but one of my personal videos got 10,000 or so views. That's all.

[video="youtube;9AgLjithVnc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AgLjithVnc[/video]
Fred west is my birthday twin 😉 kudos if u know who he is (we weren't born same year)

Latest