The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Accommodation ?

Hi everyone,

I applied for accommodation almost a month ago and Swansea still hasn't gotten back to me....
Should I email them?

You should have received a confirmation email about your accommodation choices. You don't find out till July whether (and what rooms) you get a place at the student halls of residence.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
I thought that too but in the confirmation email it says:

When will I receive my accommodation offer?

For students who have never studied at Swansea University before and have applied by the 30th June:

If you have an unconditional offer (not waiting on any results) we will send out offers mid July.

If Swansea is your first choice university and you are waiting on 'A' level or other results, then you will receive your offer, normally within a week or 2 of your offer to study being confirmed. Please be patient though some offers can take longer to receive.

Does this mean I find out after Results Day? Sorry i'm being really thick about this, I just need to make double sure ahah

Original post by artemis96
I thought that too but in the confirmation email it says:

When will I receive my accommodation offer?

For students who have never studied at Swansea University before and have applied by the 30th June:

If you have an unconditional offer (not waiting on any results) we will send out offers mid July.

If Swansea is your first choice university and you are waiting on 'A' level or other results, then you will receive your offer, normally within a week or 2 of your offer to study being confirmed. Please be patient though some offers can take longer to receive.

Does this mean I find out after Results Day? Sorry i'm being really thick about this, I just need to make double sure ahah

I got exactly the same message on my email. Just keep checking your accommodation account, I haven't had an offer yet either :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Clytaemnestra
I got exactly the same message on my email. Just keep checking your accommodation account, I haven't had an offer yet either :smile:

Thanks !:smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest