The Student Room Group

I know im going to fail

All that hard work for nothing!
no you don't
Reply 2
hey, i thought the same thing last year as well. was absolutely convinced i was going to fail and had no doubt about it, especially after missing a lot of school and feeling like i didnt revise anywhere near enough. came out with AAAB. im sure you will do fine especially if youve acknowledged that you have been working hard :smile:
Reply 3
It wasn't hard work then if you're going to fail.
Reply 4
Original post by zilk
hey, i thought the same thing last year as well. was absolutely convinced i was going to fail and had no doubt about it, especially after missing a lot of school and feeling like i didnt revise anywhere near enough. came out with AAAB. im sure you will do fine especially if youve acknowledged that you have been working hard :smile:

I have been working SO hard but I just feel panicked and I dont know if this makes sense but my mind feels fuzzy like I can't relax and put pen to paper.

And great grades, hope A2's go well for you x
Original post by zilk

Just curious, what subjects did you do?
Reply 6
Better luck next time dude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
same lol
If you put in hard work, you'll be fine. Its only the people who didn't that wont be ok :smile:

you'll do ok, trust me, im not a doctor
Reply 9
lol
There was a time recently when I swore I was going to fail and I got very depressed like I planned my funeral and everything, but I continued to study and fought hard on the test and did my best on papers and I passed and then some.
Reply 11
That's like saying "I know I'm going to jail" after striving to be a good citizen.
There's always court, you know. :wink:
keep studying, I just started revising :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Feline_Nymphet
I planned my funeral

*Ships truckload of cookies*
Reply 13
Original post by WishIHadRevised
Just curious, what subjects did you do?

philosophy, english lit, history and psychology ^.^

Quick Reply

Latest