The Student Room Group

Stop asking me for isa and empa help!!

Okay, I've blown it. I'm really really pissed off now and I'm assertive others are also pissed off at this as well.

I've been bothered with dozens of PMs and occasionally VMs about ISA and EMPA help. To start off with, you should know you're not allowed to share "help" since it can be classed cheating.

You're not allowed to share answers at all or shared locked/unavailable papers.

You do realise according to the Community Team, exam boards like AQA are monitoring TSR so if you get caught and are identified, there is a chance of you getting disqualified.

Next idiot who asks for help and PMs me on ISA and EMPAs will get reported so I've warned you there

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
how do you feel now that you have vented anger for something which you didnt need to write a post about but could have just ignored
Reply 2
I haven't the faintest idea who you are.
Original post by Feraligatr
Okay, I've blown it. I'm really really pissed off now and I'm assertive others are also pissed off at this as well.

I've been bothered with dozens of PMs and occasionally VMs about ISA and EMPA help. To start off with, you should know you're not allowed to share "help" since it can be classed cheating.

You're not allowed to share answers at all or shared locked/unavailable papers.

You do realise according to the Community Team, exam boards like AQA are monitoring TSR so if you get caught and are identified, there is a chance of you getting disqualified.

Next idiot who asks for help and PMs me on ISA and EMPAs will get reported so I've warned you there

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

cmon wht r the chances of identified and caught--------->close to 0.

most ppl r smart enough to not disclose private info.

but yeah, isas are only 20% so ppl really need to calm the f down
Reply 4
Original post by TSR-addict
cmon wht r the chances of identified and caught--------->close to 0.

most ppl r smart enough to not disclose private info.

but yeah, isas are only 20% so ppl really need to calm the f down

you are aware that the community team might have the ability to track your IP address? :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by student050996
how do you feel now that you have vented anger for something which you didnt need to write a post about but could have just ignored

Getting like dozens of PMs daily isn't exactly something you can "just" ignore
Reply 6
Can you help me with my ISA and EMPA?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
Can you help me with my ISA and EMPA?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are just tooo funnnyyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending