The Student Room Group

HUGE spider

The mother****er is sitting right next to my toilet and I need a leak,

fml

Was going to take a pic but my phone camera sucks, its brownish and is the size of my toilet roll.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace

fml

Was going to take a pic but my phone camera sucks, its brownish and is the size of my toilet roll.

are you sure its not your poo?
Reply 2
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
are you sure its not your poo?

- I don't poo on the wall
- It's got mother****ing legs
Peace be with you.
First world problems.
Original post by whorace
- I don't poo on the wall
- It's got mother****ing legs

Maybe it grew legs in the toilet and walked onto the wall - do you live near a nuclear power station by chance, or in radiation-ridden Cornwall ?

You need missile armaments of some description, preferably a highly toxic spray such as air freshener or bathroom cleaner. Once it is incapacitated, you need a spear of some kind, a mop for example, to squash it into submission. Good luck, soldier.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by theo1jinx
First world problems.

how'd u like a mofo spider staring at you while you pee, within jumping distance of your face and dick
Get a glass, cover him up and let him outside then.
Reply 8
Original post by whorace

fml

Wait a minute.. are you a girl or boy?

I mean I expected this from a females....but not a dude.... I mean come on have some balls it's a spider for cries sake, what could it possibly do to you?:sigh:

Honestly I think I might be suffering with a migraine.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Birkenhead
Maybe it grew legs in the toilet and walked onto the wall?

You need missile armaments of some description, preferably a highly toxic spray such as air freshener or bathroom cleaner. Once it is incapacitated, you need a spear of some kind to squash it into submission. Good luck, soldier.

It's actually right next to some bleech and air freshener, its about the same size as the head of the bottle....
Pls take a picture, am curious
Reply 11
Original post by Maradiah
Wait a minute.. are you a girl or boy?

I mean I expected this from a females....but not a dude.... I mean come have some balls it's a spider for cries sake, what could it possibly do to you?:sigh:

Honestly I think I might be suffering with a migraine.

dude do u have any idea how big this thing is

it could be venemous and looks like it has a killer jump

lets just make this clear i'm not scared of spiders usually, I don't even get rid of them
I feel your pain(poster of the bumblebee thread...) :frown::cry2:
Kill it. Kill it with fire!!!!!
Reply 14
Original post by somemightsay888
Pls take a picture, am curious

will try, trying not to wake my mum up and its right next to my toilet ill probably drop it in panic mode
Reply 15
Original post by icdjabtjk
just leave it alone it will eat smaller spiders and flies so overall it will cause less things to be alive in your bathroom. Think of it like a friendly helpful pet.

thats nice

if it wasn't next to my ****in toilet id agree with you
how lovely,... so you're in the toilet and theres a spider so you decide to go on TSR for help.

you are definitely no troll OP
Original post by whorace
will try, trying not to wake my mum up and its right next to my toilet ill probably drop it in panic mode

If you take a pic I'll invite you to FaZe
Reply 18
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
how lovely,... so you're in the toilet and theres a spider so you decide to go on TSR for help.

you are definitely no troll OP

I wish

I'm not asking for help lol :/
okay just let it bite you.. you could become spiderman

Quick Reply

Latest