The Student Room Group

Where to get Condoms?

HI, I need to get a hold of some condoms but I'm not sure of the best place to source them from. I was in a supermarket earlier today and walked around the look at where they were located(was buying something else), then when I was in the queue I pondered what the cashier would do.

Have you found it to be better to get them free from hospitals etc or to buy them from a supermarket?

Scroll to see replies

Can you not get them for free from your college/uni?
Reply 2
Pub toilets.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Get them from the supermarket. The cashier won't give a ****.
Get a C card! You can take it into any building with a C card sticker, and they'll sign your card and give you a nice big bag of condoms for free.
try the chemist
Most health centres and GPs have walk-in clinics and such where you can get some for free :sexface:
Original post by Anonymous
HI, I need to get a hold of some condoms but I'm not sure of the best place to source them from. I was in a supermarket earlier today and walked around the look at where they were located(was buying something else), then when I was in the queue I pondered what the cashier would do.

Have you found it to be better to get them free from hospitals etc or to buy them from a supermarket?

Um... so go to self-checkouts? Also, lots of other places where you can get condoms for free. But I doubt the cashier would care much (think how many customers they serve every day), just brave it hun. Better safe than sorry...
I get mine for free from my local LGBT charity :tongue:. Though I did buy a bunch from Amazon when I won a giftcard awhile back.

I buy mine online - I use "Swoon" undercover and ultra-thin condoms that I get from LoveHoney - they're not as expensive, nor do they have such a clinical smell to them.
They're around the family planning sections of drug stores and supermarkets (near pregnancy tests usually).

You can also go to a walk-in GUM clinic, they'll give you condoms for free. My uni GP clinic also has them, they have like 3 massive bowls round the waiting room. A bit awkward when you see a 45 year old plumber rooting around in them :lol:

But yeah there's tons of places. No excuse really. If you're that embarrassed then order them online. But I don't see why you would be.
Just walk into the shop, pick up the condoms and pay for them at the till. No ones gonna say anything.
Online is easy and cheap.
You can get them for free at clinics, maybe your college/uni. Buying them from shops isn't too bad, the cashier won't care and if they do usually it's because they're jealous. :sexface:
If you don't want ot go out and get them for free you can always buy them online, they're usually cheaper. I just bought a box of 144 for £17.
Original post by beccagood95
You can get them for free at clinics, maybe your college/uni. Buying them from shops isn't too bad, the cashier won't care and if they do usually it's because they're jealous. :sexface:
If you don't want ot go out and get them for free you can always buy them online, they're usually cheaper. I just bought a box of 144 for £17.

you bought 144? :perv:
you bought 144? :perv:

:sexface:
(edited 8 years ago)

Do what you like free vs paid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
just use a balloon :sexface:
Reply 18
I've got loads, want them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bad_moose
Get a C card! You can take it into any building with a C card sticker, and they'll sign your card and give you a nice big bag of condoms for free.

Does this work in any country?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending