The Student Room Group

Why do people hate me :(

The people I thought were my friends keep saying that I'm an annoying narcissist. I don't think I'm annoying people and I don't overly love myself! It's really upsetting because they don't invite me anymore to events that they plan together T_T I'm honestly a great person though!

Whenever I say hi or try to talk to one of them they roll their eyes and turn away from me, another one when I ask her if she wants to hang out says she's busy, but then someone else asks her and she says yes, and the third one says she'll ask her mum if we can hang out and then I keep asking her the following days until a week later I still have no answer. It makes it worse when someone else asks her and she says yes the next day...
And they also keep a lot of secrets from me. I don't understand why because I always find out because I analyse things a LOT.

I am about to start crying most of the time because it just feels that no place in my life is actually working. Family's a mess, my group at school is a mess, my outside of school group is a mess...

Please help T_T
I feel like I should just run away from home and school and hide in a hole for the rest of my life.
I feel like no one likes me anymore T_T
awwwww pm me if you wanna talk! you can be my friend :smile:
sorry OP... look for friends worth your time
Original post by Anonymous
The people I thought were my friends keep saying that I'm an annoying narcissist. I don't think I'm annoying people and I don't overly love myself! It's really upsetting because they don't invite me anymore to events that they plan together T_T I'm honestly a great person though!Whenever I say hi or try to talk to one of them they roll their eyes and turn away from me, another one when I ask her if she wants to hang out says she's busy, but then someone else asks her and she says yes, and the third one says she'll ask her mum if we can hang out and then I keep asking her the following days until a week later I still have no answer. It makes it worse when someone else asks her and she says yes the next day...And they also keep a lot of secrets from me. I don't understand why because I always find out because I analyse things a LOT.I am about to start crying most of the time because it just feels that no place in my life is actually working. Family's a mess, my group at school is a mess, my outside of school group is a mess... Please help T_TI feel like I should just run away from home and school and hide in a hole for the rest of my life.I feel like no one likes me anymore T_T

is this secondary school or sixth form/college?
Everything happens for a reason. If they were your friends they wouldn't be this way towards you.
I'm sure no one hates you. You're a gem yourself, they just don't know your worth yet!
just go on and find new people worth your time, hang out with family, go shopping, read books, surf the internet, there are gazillion other things to do than cry over some people who don't really matter in your life afterall.

And i really like you. You can pm me if you want to :smile:
work on yourself without people around for a while, focus on some activities or hobbies, you'll find new friends
Reply 6
Trust me! As soon as you leave school you'll realise that wasting your precious time on bi**hes is utterly pointless! I experienced lots of drama during school, and in my experience people don't really change. I suggest you stop hanging around with these horrible people. After all, wouldn't it be better to hangout in the school's library than to be bullied? Most people who are bullies are just jealous & insecure. Please remember that you're not alone, in fact, most people are bullied at some point. I've been bullied in the past and the best thing to do is simply ignore them. x
Reply 7
Secondary
T_T
Reply 9
Thankyou so much, you've really helped :smile:
Thanks for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest