The Student Room Group

Why can't he be straight with me ?

Thought my ex boyfriend and I were getting back on track , he was showing interest after dropping me like a ton of bricks a few months ago. Anyway .... I've found out he's been with another girl for some time now and when I or any of my friends ask him to come clean he just denies it. He actually said to my friend 'there's nothing to tell because there's nothing going on ' why all the secrecy surely it isn't fair on her either and I at least deserve the truth . Any ideas what he's thinking it's not giving me closure :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Thought my ex boyfriend and I were getting back on track , he was showing interest after dropping me like a ton of bricks a few months ago. Anyway .... I've found out he's been with another girl for some time now and when I or any of my friends ask him to come clean he just denies it. He actually said to my friend 'there's nothing to tell because there's nothing going on ' why all the secrecy surely it isn't fair on her either and I at least deserve the truth . Any ideas what he's thinking it's not giving me closure :frown:

Yeah I know someone exactly like this. Maybe he's telling the truth but I also think he might just not want to upset you if he's with someone else. When you say he was showing interest, maybe he was just trying to make you not as upset by what happened? I'm not sure hon but I wish you the best and I hope it works out for you.
that's boys for you xx
Drop his sorry ass.
Why are you even spending your precious time on such a jerk? move on, he is clearly not worthy for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending