The Student Room Group

Why do girls hate me so much?

I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

EDIT: This forum is full of rotten bullies. I thought there was a whole "FA" community here who would sympathise. You remind me of the people who bullied me, forcing me to be homeschooled for the rest of high school.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Give me 4bycjs and I will arrange a girl to talk to uou
Reply 2
op is a self proclaimed 'nice guy'

the real question is do you wear a fedora?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Give me 4bycjs and I will arrange a girl to talk to uou

I'll give you anything- PM me ASAP.
You sound really modest too. You can add that to your list of being a good catch :rolleyes:
Reply 5
Who are you to decide which men are "undeserving" ?
Original post by kxylah
Who are you to decide which men are "undeserving" ?

Calma chico,He's a good catch:biggrin:
You haven't met the right girl yet to appreciate you for who you are - patience my friend.
Reply 8
Original post by j1801
I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

I laughed hard at the "I don't deserve to suffer like this".:lol:

OP maybe you should try talking to them, and not expect them to approach you first.

You saying that you make a "good catch", makes you sound obnoxious and like you're some prize fish or something.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
You haven't met the right girl yet to appreciate you for who you are - patience my friend.

Thank you. The problem with women is, they are attracted to the worst sorts of men. They all have some sort of mental illness.
Original post by j1801
Thank you. The problem with women is, they are attracted to the worst sorts of men. They all have some sort of mental illness.

Oh dear. No wonder you don't attract women thinking the way you do. So why do you want a girlfriend?
Reply 11
Original post by william walker
Oh dear. No wonder you don't attract women thinking the way you do. So why do you want a girlfriend?

I want to be loved, even worshipped to an extent and in return I am willing to grant a beautiful blonde girl riches, and a seat in my BMW (nobody in my college has a car CLOSE in quality)
Reply 12
Original post by Maradiah
I laughed hard at the "I don't deserve to suffer like this".:lol:

OP maybe you should try talking to them, and not expect them to approach you first.

You saying that you make a "good catch", makes you sound obnoxious and like you're some prize fish or something.

I am a good catch! These women should recognise class, sophistication and beauty when they see it. The fact you expect ME to approach females is ludicrous. My eyes are beautiful, as are my cheekbones- they should be approaching me.
Original post by j1801
I want to be loved, even worshipped to an extent and in return I am willing to grant a beautiful blonde girl riches, and a seat in my BMW (nobody in my college has a car CLOSE in quality)

Oh bro if you want a girl go to a club or a strip club
If you want a girl to love you, forget the money & the seat on the BMW
even as a guy who'd like to meet girls and have relationships with them, I realise that you can't just go out there looking - you have to let it happen naturally
Original post by j1801
I am a good catch! These women should recognise class, sophistication and beauty when they see it. The fact you expect ME to approach females is ludicrous. My eyes are beautiful, as are my cheekbones- they should be approaching me.

lol hello Elliot rodger...
Original post by j1801

So you expect people become your girlfriend because of your car?

So you don't want to love them, you just want them to come to you and that's it. I don't think I have ever used this word before, but you seem like a misogynist.

I haven't had a girlfriend yet. I never understand why people talk to me. I am not good looking, not rich, don't wear good clothes. Girls still talk to me though and look at me.
Original post by SuperWolfPaws

this guy's been spewing Eliot Rodger quotes for far too long
Original post by j1801

Let's just say I'm blonde and have had my fair share of guys with money and bmw's.. At the end of the day if it's meant to be it will be, it sounds to me that your trying to hard! Just have fun and the right girls will eventually come to you, if your a nice person or try to be that will help
Original post by SuperWolfPaws

My thoughts exactly. Though he also killed men and hated other men. Not just women.

Quick Reply

Latest