The Student Room Group

SQA Higher Human biology 2014-15 (new higher)

I'm crashing higher human biology this year and have got my hands on some really old papers (1998-2000) but I have no marking schemes. Does anyone know where I could find them? I can post a picture of the papers too if anyone wants, thanks 😊
Reply 1
I meant old higher oops
Reply 2
Original post by Caraburns
I meant old higher oops

I'll ask my teacher tomorrow if he had the old marking schemes :smile: could you please post the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I will do thanks! I'll post them later :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Caraburns
I will do thanks! I'll post them later :smile:

thanks so much :biggrin:

anyone know if we need to know all the specific tests and results for each sugar and polysaccharide?

Reply 5
Hi.

I attempted some Pastpaper questions and realised that the difference in course content between the Old and New Higher is relatively large. However, I was wondering whether it would still be beneficial for those studying for the Prelim or Final Exam.
Reply 6
Hi

I'm struggling with CFE Higher Human Biology. Decided to try and "crash" it and well I've crashed! I'm finding the amount of information overwhelming. Has anyone got any advice - either good books or good sites where I may find the information I need to learn in a form that is easy to "consume". I did well in my Highers last year so I'm no dummy but I've definitely underestimated Human Biology.

Any advice welcome.

ASugar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending