whats your email?
Original post by Mohammed.Salam
whats your email?

[email protected]
\thankss
i didnt get the notes can u re send it again
Reply 43
Original post by RizK
Hello bn. I came across that video few days ago but I thought it's for the GCE syllabus? with the coursework and all?

Yeah I guess some parts don't apply to us, but there are a lot in common. Personally, I was able to identify what we, for IAL needed to know.
Reply 44
Original post by AvWOW
Yeah I guess some parts don't apply to us, but there are a lot in common. Personally, I was able to identify what we, for IAL needed to know.

what do we need to know???????????????
hey i have it in 4 hours too!
feeling pretty comfortable coz ive done quite a lot of past paper 3b's. do we need to know the conditions for cracking alkanes? and sodium hydroxide + group 1/2 element precipitates?
Reply 46
Original post by senshi1
what do we need to know???????????????

um, off the head I'll say the tests for cations (Na+, K+, Ca2+, Ba 2+, Li+, Sr+ etc) test for saturation (bromine water), test for gases (H2, O2, CO2 etc), Products and conditions for oxidation of primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols, preparation of halogenoalkanes from alcohols (tertiary halogenoalkanes most commonly), Redox with concentrated Sulphuric acid, redox titration of sodium thiosulfate and iodine (calculations mainly arise), enthalpy change, Hess's Law. And I guess some more...
(edited 8 years ago)
When is your exam ?

[INDENT]Guys, could someone please tell me why the graph of a temperature in reaction rates shift to the right, like what's the point of that?

Can you explain more? Usually an increase in temperature in an endothermic reaction will shift to the right, and a decrease in temperature for exothermic reaction.
what dehydrating agents can we use? anhydrous cobalt chloride and?
Reply 51
Paper was better than I expected but I got 15 minutes late to the hall and panicked so even if I finished it on time I'm gonna fail. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by hmsafiya
what dehydrating agents can we use? anhydrous cobalt chloride and?

Funny how those questions didn't even come :3 after fussing so much about it! How was the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was hard ....hope so the grade boundary decreases
just wing it sham
no. just no. that paper was -_-
The paper.......I'm still shocked and confused.
Why ..just why?
Btw guys don't discuss the paper now...some candidates did not take their exams yet..and we seriously don't want to make the grade boundaries even higher :'(
Original post by hiddensecrets
The paper.......I'm still shocked and confused.
Why ..just why?
Btw guys don't discuss the paper now...some candidates did not take their exams yet..and we seriously don't want to make the grade boundaries even higher :'(

what did you get for the 75% yield? :frown:

[INDENT]Worst day of my LIFE!![/INDENT]

Original post by majdalemon
what did you get for the 75% yield? :frown:

was the answer 16.3g

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending