The Student Room Group

anyone wanna revise triple science with me

ok so GCSE science exams are coming up and i wanna revise with some new people anyone wanna stay up and revise b2 b3 c2 c3 p2 and p3 in the run up to the exams? x

Scroll to see replies

aqa or edexcel?
Reply 2
Me! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sophieakapanda
ok so GCSE science exams are coming up and i wanna revise with some new people anyone wanna stay up and revise b2 b3 c2 c3 p2 and p3 in the run up to the exams? x

I can tell you're doing aqa. Suree
I'd be up for it, maybe we could try a Skype group or something similar?
we could do a group email? and im doing aqa
Reply 6
Seems like I'm the only one doing OCR 21st century :frown:
is there any similarities?
Yeah I'm up for that but core and additional only

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
is there any similarities?

Group email? I don't get chu
Original post by SpeedyGonzalez
Yeah I'm up for that but core and additional only

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats fine im doing them too aqa?
I know this may across as slightly random, but, does everyone else have 4 exams on the Tuesday; if so, how are you feeling about it?
Original post by vd12345
Group email? I don't get chu

Like we all use our emails and talk together and share notes ect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like we all use our emails and talk together and share notes ect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats overly complicated lol
I thought you meant skype or whatsapp groups
Original post by vd12345
Thats overly complicated lol
I thought you meant skype or whatsapp groups

I'm sorry I don't share my personal details only my email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kxylah
Seems like I'm the only one doing OCR 21st century :frown:

You're not alone! Me too, I'm dreading it though :eek: not even finished learning C7
Reply 16
Original post by h8skoooooool
You're not alone! Me too, I'm dreading it though :eek: not even finished learning C7

my school hasn't even started b7 and we are half way though c7:ahhhhh: but I taught it to myself haha. Ready for the b1 b2 b3 exam on Tuesday??
Original post by kxylah
my school hasn't even started b7 and we are half way though c7:ahhhhh: but I taught it to myself haha. Ready for the b1 b2 b3 exam on Tuesday??

Ah yeah I know what you mean, I've had to teach the most of chemistry to myself because of a crappy teacher

I'm not too sure really, B123 should be the easiest unit but I'm just dreading any sort of science exam because the papers are so demanding and a lot of the marks aren't just about knowledge, they're about applying it or thinking differently :s-smilie: So yeah, I'm feeling iffy, you?
I will, I've got B2+3 on next Tues and C2+3 next Thurs :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by h8skoooooool
Ah yeah I know what you mean, I've had to teach the most of chemistry to myself because of a crappy teacherI'm not too sure really, B123 should be the easiest unit but I'm just dreading any sort of science exam because the papers are so demanding and a lot of the marks aren't just about knowledge, they're about applying it or thinking differently :s-smilie: So yeah, I'm feeling iffy, you?

i don't even know how I feel! Like I'm pretty confident with the content but then when I do past papers there's hardly any content apart from the 6 markers, and it's mostly ethics and the how science works part of the specification! Idk if it's just me but I feel as if there's too much ethics/calculations rather than actual biology!

Quick Reply