The Student Room Group

KPOP

Scroll to see replies

Guys who is your ultimate bias?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 401
Original post by azndian
Ukiss, B1A4, CNBlue - in terms of groups. How about you? Solo artists.. absolutely adore Zion.T 😊

UKISS' stop girl is my favourite of theirs lol I remember when I first watched it and the chorus always made me laugh for some odd reason. I like Gain and Hyuna even though they're in bands/groups but I like After school/SISTAR/f(x) basically girl groups lol it's a bit hypocritical of me to ask for top 5 when I can't chose mine myself :tongue:
Original post by sadly
omg I love toppdogg (their first song did make me cringe but I still loved it, thank god they got of the autotune and showed their amazing vocals). I remember when SEVENTEEN featured in hello venus's début video and I was a fangirl since! I love uniq as well but bts have been my fave group since their song no more dream :tongue:

But if I have to say my top 5 it would be After school, girl's day, EXID, Hyuna and BEG especially Gain :colondollar:

OMG YOU KNOW MY BIAS GROUPS :biggrin:DDD its hard to find ppl who know groups like toppdogg and uniq cuz theyre not very well-known to fans, like maybe theyve heard the name but never bothered to listen to them. ive liked toppdogg since pre-debut lol :smile: me too! ive been a fan of bts since debut :smile:

ohhh i love EXID ( LE is just my fav female idol rapper) and BEG omfg theyre so original and cool :biggrin:
Original post by Gooeychocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ooohhh thats really hard for me lol. probably kidoh from toppdogg, but as I am loving SEVENTEEN more and more one day one of them will be my ultimate bias lol. u?
Original post by linnig1rl
yeah so ppl dont like woo bin's looks and im like er whut o.O yes i have head the mixtape soo good omg my style :biggrin: and bts new album is quite different but sounds like a more matured sound and leans more towards edm? i think its good, but it is part 1 so im hoping part 2 is more hiphoppy haha.

haha it was such a great concept! but i do find nowadays some of the old eps were better. like more funnier. they need to bring back a tense nametag game lol. yeah AS exams mean no dramas or shows for me until end of next week, only music D:

Yeah I love Rap Mon's mixtape its so good and his MV for Joker is soo good. Yeah I wasnt disappointed by the album but I found it more edm like you said. Hopefully part 2 is mote bog standard hiphop/r&b.

Yesss. Sometimes I just want a name tag game in the sbs building again or a choi min soo episode (he's so freaky omg the way he tricked Jaesuk into thinking he could win at the end of that runningman hunting episode). I feel like most recently theyve just been doing mud flat missions.

We can do it!!!! Good luck in your exams btw
Original post by azndian
Ukiss, B1A4, CNBlue - in terms of groups. How about you? Solo artists.. absolutely adore Zion.T 😊

spoilerrrrr

ZION.T 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
ooohhh thats really hard for me lol. probably kidoh from toppdogg, but as I am loving SEVENTEEN more and more one day one of them will be my ultimate bias lol. u?

I'm not sure either it's so hard too choose one! Because I end up loving them all the same hahaha! It's painful 😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
yess V is baeee <3 omg really? i didnt know that :biggrin:

Not just V darling XD not just V. I really like jungkook as well as rap mon. To be honest there are soo many bias ruiners in that group that it's soo hard to pick!! >.<
:O YES!!

2NE1
BigBang
Girls Generation
EXO-K
F(x) ... thats no way near half xD <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

CL or TOP ^^
Original post by HyruleTenshi
CL or TOP ^^

Yassss I love them both!! 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RockNRollSaz
:O YES!!

2NE1
BigBang
Girls Generation
EXO-K
F(x) ... thats no way near half xD <3

Yayyy! Who are your biases from those groups if you have any specific ones? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yassss I love them both!! 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you think of CL's new song? :smile:
What do you think of CL's new song? :smile:

Which one? I'm so behind these days because of exams so I'm not too up to date. I might have heard it though, what's it called again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which one? I'm so behind these days because of exams so I'm not too up to date. I might have heard it though, what's it called again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doctor Pepper :smile: It's with Diplo and a load of random people x)
Doctor Pepper :smile: It's with Diplo and a load of random people x)

OMG. I haven't heard it yet, is it good?! I can't listen to it now, everyone's asleep hahaha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 416
Shineeeeeeee 4eva ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Beast 4evaaaaa ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Original post by Mysterious M
Kpop fan here :biggrin:
anyone watch Kdramas, anime, jdramas etc? or read mangas also?

Kdramas.. watched so far: heirs, you who came from the stars, doctor stranger, you're beautiful, full house 2, cunning single lady, dream high 1, emergency couple, its okay its love, skip beat, to the beautiful you, healer, kill me heal me, hyde jekkyl and me and blood.

In between some other dramas also lol
omg yesss a fellow crucial star fan!! :biggrin:

Yeaaaah! Did you hear about him auditioning for smtm4? He is so cuuute omg.

Original post by humzzay
Does anyone watch orAnge marmalade?

On my to watch list with school 2015, producer and many more~
Original post by Mysterious M
Okay i'll re-check it out :biggrin:!

He seriously is an amazing actor - he is also best friends with Kim Woo Bin (AHHHHHH *Fangirl overload* they did that school drama together!)

Check out a TV show called 'Running man' its nearly on its 250th ep but my god! ITS AMAZING! it has a lot of kpop stars on it also so its great :smile: I've watched it from the beginning and it just gets better - if you do end up liking it seriously watch it from the start, though the quality isnt great in the beginning it'll help you understand everything better and it gets better and idk its just amazing oke?

Omg school 2013 EEEEEEE! The bromance is strong. and I hear running mannn... just watched this weeks ep with amber, henry, nichkhun, junhyung (g.o.d) and kangnam! Omg love it.

Quick Reply

Latest