The Student Room Group

KPOP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain_Yabaii
BOM WAS THERE!!!!!! IM IN SHOCK OMG

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bom is back to bless us all omg I loved how the crowd went mad when she appeared x'D
Original post by AnimeFreak101
Nana na na na na naana na! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love that part's choreography
Original post by HyruleTenshi
Bom is back to bless us all omg I loved how the crowd went mad when she appeared x'D

It was indeed a beautiful moment XD seriously tho I'm still waiting on that 2ne1 comeback

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tkunz
Oh would not mind whatsapp/kik kpop group chats if anyone want to add me , I shall have to find my phone >.> somewhere in the dark at 5am god damn sleep pattern haha.
Edit -
I forgot to mention I am pretty much k-drama/reality/game/pop/anime fan XD
stuff like Running man /Infinity Challenge / Weekly Idol /
Also the Sugarman Yojaesuk +someone else is really good actually

OMG!! Weekly Idol is my life.. haha loyal fan of got7. and I love Running man
any one a fan of BTS/Got7 here..:wink::wink::h::colondollar::colondollar::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::fan::fan::fan:
Fan of EXO, BTS and SEVENTEEN here!! I love BTS' come back <3 and I just listened to SEVENTEEN a few days ago and am hooked :')
Original post by sparkle24
me :d

and meeeeeee...:d:wink::d
Original post by Captain_Yabaii
It was indeed a beautiful moment XD seriously tho I'm still waiting on that 2ne1 comeback

Posted from TSR Mobile

SAME OMG WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN Dx
Bts and shinee ftw
Original post by loyalkpopfan
any one a fan of BTS/Got7 here..:wink::wink::h::colondollar::colondollar::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::fan::fan::fan:

Markson.
Youngjae's english. Youngjae's Laugh.
Amerithaikong.
The Maknae's cringe when performing aegyo.
JJ Cross.
Marks' Galbitang effect.
Jackson being Jackson.
And many more.

Got7 is great.
Has anyone here got the Vapp?
do you just sign in with facebook?
Do they have english subtitles?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by I Procrastinate
Has anyone here got the Vapp?
do you just sign in with facebook?
Do they have english subtitles?

I signed in with my line account because I don't have Facebook but yeah you can sign I with Facebook! Yes they have English Subtitles but sometimes it takes long for some videos to be subbed. Maximum like two days but most are subbed after they come out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AFStudent
Fan of EXO, BTS and SEVENTEEN here!! I love BTS' come back <3 and I just listened to SEVENTEEN a few days ago and am hooked :')

I'm a big fan of all three too! And Got7! I agree the comeback is amaziingggg I listen to it everyday. Also, exos comeback is great as well. I feel spoilt with all my favourite groups doing the comebacks :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hii please support 9muses and their comeback sleepless nights alongside their mini album LOST lets give them all the love and credit they deserve and get them the awards they deserve 5 years after their debut! Thanks x
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by HyruleTenshi
SAME OMG WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN Dx

Ikkkk we blackjacks are still waiting!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I'm a total YG STnad: BigBang, 2NE1 (OMG THEIR MAMA!!!!!) AND AKMU XD
I love EXO, SHINee, BTS, 2NE1, FX, but my most favourite is definitely BIG BANG!! I love TOP and GD and Taeyang and Seung Ri and Daesung and Hyun-Seung!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cookie0570
I love EXO, SHINee, BTS, 2NE1, FX, but my most favourite is definitely BIG BANG!! I love TOP and GD and Taeyang and Seung Ri and Daesung and Hyun-Seung!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

YASSS!! They're just the best!!!
Original post by KallyGale
YASSS!! They're just the best!!!

Who's you bias?
Original post by Cookie0570

Posted from TSR Mobile

YESSSS!!!!!! 😭😂 literally ditto what u said. I'm digging winner and ikon atm as well THO they're pretty awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest