The Student Room Group

So, there's being cut up, and then there's THIS.

Scroll to see replies

Confirming I pay absolutely no attention to other road users when driving my van. Its one of the advantages of having 2.4tons of metal behind you.

Also we need to use our wing mirrors to do our makeup because most vans are not equiped with rear view mirrors.
The lesson has to be that there are morons on the road and it's YOUR job to plan for them. It's not as common as people ITT are saying though, we have confirmation bias as well as the availability heuristic at work here.
Original post by scrotgrot
The lesson has to be that there are morons on the road and it's YOUR job to plan for them. It's not as common as people ITT are saying though, we have confirmation bias as well as the availability heuristic at work here.

Tehe. Someone's enjoying a bit of psychology :ahee:
Reply 23

Spoiler

Original post by Beanss123
He will have had a licence but like many other people on the road they don't care. Vans do this quite often. In fact drivers in general do this often, after you pass you'll have days on the road where it's just one idiot after another, and then you'll have days where you don't really notice much.

Honestly after you pass incidents like this happen really quite often, but because you are so used to them they don't shock you the same because you are always aware that they might do it, or you usually notice small signs that someone might do something stupid.

Nothing shocks me anymore
On the roads. I once witnessed someone reverse on the roundabout because they missed their exit. Literally nothing shocks me.

I find it more amusing when you realise you're the idiot on the road...
I've gone down so many wrong way roads, had to put my hazards on, and thankfully cars have slowed to wait for me to turn around. (I have P plates on, they know why I'm terrible!r!)

You see the looks on their faces, the queue building up and know "they're calling me some right words a in their"
Original post by Twinpeaks
Tehe. Someone's enjoying a bit of psychology :ahee:

:wink:
Ahhh, yes, van drivers, AKA the bellends who think that because they spend more time on the roads than most people then they have more rights than everyone else. Such as thinking that a quick wave at someone as you cut them up means it was justified :lol:
Maybe you should practise in Minecraft first.

Quick Reply

Latest