The Student Room Group

Student Finance Form EU

Hello! I need some information and I would really appreciate a little help. I am about to apply for tuition loan, but as an EU citizen I have to send the form through mail, on paper. So, my big question is: if I want to change the university I have written in the form, how do I do that? Because UK citizens apply online, and then can easily change it there, until the approval comes.
I may change the university because I still have to get some answers, but the form has to be sent these days because the deadline is approaching.
Many thanks !!
Reply 1
Original post by carla.23bc
Hello! I need some information and I would really appreciate a little help. I am about to apply for tuition loan, but as an EU citizen I have to send the form through mail, on paper. So, my big question is: if I want to change the university I have written in the form, how do I do that? Because UK citizens apply online, and then can easily change it there, until the approval comes.
I may change the university because I still have to get some answers, but the form has to be sent these days because the deadline is approaching.
Many thanks !!

Hi Carla,

Are you applying to SFE? If you are, then here's what happens.

Once they have processed your application they will send you a letter containing a "Customer Reference Number", and a second letter containing your "internet password" and "secret answer". These will give you access to your online account which will have been set up for you by SFE.

Once you have received these you will be able to access your online account and change details in the same way as a UK applicant does.

You will also receive a third letter telling you the outcome of your application.

This is what happened with my daughter's application, which was to SFE.

If you are applying to SAAS then it may be different.

Hope this helps. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by FionaMG
Hi Carla,

Are you applying to SFE? If you are, then here's what happens.

Once they have processed your application they will send you a letter containing a "Customer Reference Number", and a second letter containing your "internet password" and "secret answer". These will give you access to your online account which will have been set up for you by SFE.

Once you have received these you will be able to access your online account and change details in the same way as a UK applicant does.

You will also receive a third letter telling you the outcome of your application.

This is what happened with my daughter's application, which was to SFE.

If you are applying to SAAS then it may be different.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Yes, I'm applying via SFE. I have the account, and also the CRN. Then...I suppose that when they will receive my form I will be informed and guided if I have anything to change. I just wanted to know, before I send it, if I can change my first choice of faculty after.
Many thanks !! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending