The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Canadians at Aston?

Hi!

I was wondering if there are any Canadians at Aston(especially LLB students)? Also, is there any meet up Canadian club/association?
Original post by pinkvilla
Hi!

I was wondering if there are any Canadians at Aston(especially LLB students)? Also, is there any meet up Canadian club/association?

Greetings from across the pond. :wink:

We have a number of Canadian students studying with us, especially on our optometry courses, however i'm not too sure about the demographics of LLB.

There isn't a society just yet, but you can always start one on arrival, we have a number for different nationalities. But i wouldn't worry too much, we have a small campus where you will get to know everyone, it's easy to meet people from other courses simply by proxy.

If you have any more questions i'm a 2014 graduate, and a Birmingham local. So i should be able to answer anything you throw at me.

Josh :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Aston University
Greetings from across the pond. :wink:

We have a number of Canadian students studying with us, especially on our optometry courses, however i'm not too sure about the demographics of LLB.

There isn't a society just yet, but you can always start one on arrival, we have a number for different nationalities. But i wouldn't worry too much, we have a small campus where you will get to know everyone, it's easy to meet people from other courses simply by proxy.

If you have any more questions i'm a 2014 graduate, and a Birmingham local. So i should be able to answer anything you throw at me.

Josh :smile:

Hi Josh!!!:biggrin:

I actually attend a different university but live close to the Aston Campus. I didn't meet a single Canadian here so just wanted to if there are any.
But I would like to ask- what is the criteria for transferring to Aston (LLB)?
Thanks for your reply
:smile:
Original post by pinkvilla
Hi Josh!!!:biggrin:

I actually attend a different university but live close to the Aston Campus. I didn't meet a single Canadian here so just wanted to if there are any.
But I would like to ask- what is the criteria for transferring to Aston (LLB)?
Thanks for your reply
:smile:

Hi there,

transfer criteria will differ on an individual basis, depending on what year you wish to enter, which university you're at, at the moment and your current grades. The best course of action is to have a discussion with the LLB admissions tutor Helen McGuirk

Anything else just give me a shout. :smile:

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest