The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Accomodation! Please help!

Hi, I have firmed Birmingham and I really can't decide which accommodation to put as my first choice between Mason or Jarrett Halls. Please can someone help me! Also, I am a keen athlete if that is anything to take into consideration.
Original post by JCB_101
Hi, I have firmed Birmingham and I really can't decide which accommodation to put as my first choice between Mason or Jarrett Halls. Please can someone help me! Also, I am a keen athlete if that is anything to take into consideration.

Hello Jcb_101, I think I may have just commented on another one of your questions too. If closeness to sports facilities is an important factor for you Jaratt Hall is closer to campus and very close to sports pitches and the new sports centre that is being built. However, I really recommend looking on the accommodation website as there are 360 degree views of mason and other accommodation on the vale there is also information on pricing and so on. Both are great accommodations so it really does depend on what you're requirements are. Just to say as well wherever you end up living you will love it! So I wouldn't worry too much if you don't get you're first choice! Eleanor :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending