The Student Room Group

Was this sexual assault?

Quick rundown
To describe me at the time - shy, unconfident, depressed, and barely any experience with girls
Me and 4 friends were supposed to go to the cinima, my mate bailed on me leaving me and a girl that "liked me" and a couple (a 17 year old and i think she was 14/15)
In mcdonalds while me and this girl, i shall call her NEM, were sitting and she was trying to sit on my knee and wrap her hands around me. (for context i liked, and liked a LOT, someone else and felt uncomfortable even talking to this girl)
When the couple got there they kept saying we were cute together even though i asked them not to say anything like that when she went to the toilet as first i didnt want to have a relationship with her and secondly it was making me extremely uncomfortable and i was not happy
when we got to the cinima this girl, even though she knew i didnt like her kept holding my hand and feeling my chest even though i was obviosuly uncomfortable. i put my hands down my jeans to stop her holding my hand as she had just tried holding it for the 3rd time after id broke contact and she tried putting her hands down (she put a hand on my stomach and went down a little bit) so i panicked and went to the toilet.
inside the cinima, even though the couple KNEW I was uncomfortable and didnt like the girl they told her i liked her
after that she tried kissing me even though i asked her not to and i had to hold her at arms lengh to stop her trying again as once again she tried it multiple times, then because i wouldent she just hugged me and then kissed my cheek even though i was still obviously uncomfortable with it all
if i had been confident i would just have just walked out but i wasnt and i was obviously uncomfortable
aftwerwards i nearly cried when i walked home to the bus stop, and while it hasnt impacted on my massively it has made me nervous around girls and going into cinimas alone with them (ye ik its stupid but i do)
i felt really dickish, rejecting her like that. especially because she said she loved me and i just felt like a horrible human being, making me hate myself more than i did before
not to mention about a week after this she was in a relationshop with some guy she met in a facebook chat 3 days after the cinima thingy, so that left me nearly in tears as when i stop talking to a girl i was in love me well it still affects me today, i couldent see how she could do something like that, i felt lied to and just felt ****

was that sexual assault or not?
Reply 1
anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending