The Student Room Group

Scandinavian studies

Hi,

I'm interested in Scandinavian Studies at Edinburgh and UCL as I feel the prospects are very interesting and attractive and I'm quite interested in Scandinavia and its culture, history and language. And, as a current French student, I would love to broaden the range of languages I speak further. Could anyone shed some light on the subject a bit more please, perhaps someone who studies it? (I know that's a long shot).

Anyway, thank you in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adlucinor
Hi,

I'm interested in Scandinavian Studies at Edinburgh and UCL as I feel the prospects are very interesting and attractive and I'm quite interested in Scandinavia and its culture, history and language. And, as a current French student, I would love to broaden the range of languages I speak further. Could anyone shed some light on the subject a bit more please, perhaps someone who studies it? (I know that's a long shot).

Anyway, thank you in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is a big Scandinavian Studies thread here, there are UCL and Edinburgh students there who I'm sure will be able to answer any questions you have. :smile:
Original post by Snufkin
There is a big Scandinavian Studies thread here, there are UCL and Edinburgh students there who I'm sure will be able to answer any questions you have. :smile:

Wow, silly me, how on earth did I miss it!? Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, I really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending