The Student Room Group

How to ask your mum if you were breast

I've heard a lot about breast feeding lately. One of them is apparently when you kiss someone your head and lip movements mimic the way you were breast fed as a baby.

My problem is that I don't think I'm that good at kissing girls so I am quite interested to find out if I was breast fed as a baby but I don't know how to ask about it without being awkward

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am sure most of us have been breastfed as a baby even if it was for a short period of time..
so you will blame your poor kissing skills on not mastering your mother's breast? :lolwut: :laugh: holy moly.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I've heard a lot about breast feeding lately. One of them is apparently when you kiss someone your head and lip movements mimic the way you were breast fed as a baby.

My problem is that I don't think I'm that good at kissing girls so I am quite interested to find out if I was breast fed as a baby but I don't know how to ask about it without being awkward

"Mum, was I breast-fed?"

It's not so weird a question that it's awkward unless you make it so.

I was breast fed until I was 15. Maybe that's why I'm such a good kisser?
Original post by DeadGirlsDance

Ah really? :smile:

pics or it didn't happen
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Ah really? :smile:

Original post by Protégé
pics or it didn't happen

It didn't happen.
This site amazes me every day
It didn't happen.

it's okay to be different
Original post by Protégé
it's okay to be different

Is it?
I was only breast-fed for 2 weeks apparently. I was a bit too brutal with my sucking. Hurt my mum's nipples :colondollar:

Clearly having to use that ****ty milk substitute supplement stuff is the reason why I grown up, or erm, failed to grow up... Well, it's why I'm a dwarf now.
Original post by TorpidPhil
I was only breast-fed for 2 weeks apparently. I was a bit too brutal with my sucking. Hurt my mum's nipples :colondollar:

Clearly having to use that ****ty milk substitute supplement stuff is the reason why I grown up, or erm, failed to grow up... Well, it's why I'm a dwarf now.

:frown: what's it like down there?
Is it?

it's alright to be an insecure, weak and emotional mess

it's just being different
Original post by Protégé
it's alright to be an insecure, weak and emotional mess

it's just being different

That's good to know. But it wouldn't make me that different from a lot of people.
Just an idea... It's never too late to learn... You could explain the situation to a friend and see if you could get some breast sucking experience.
It's a primal instinct buried deep down in your unconsciousness you just need some practice to release it.
That's good to know. But it wouldn't make me that different from a lot of people

you could be a supreme overlord but i'm a supreme overlord and there can only be one

fite me
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:frown: what's it like down there?

Depends on my mood.

Sometimes extremely warm and exciting. Other times cold and lonely. Currently feeling more the latter, should probably just go sleep.
Reply 18

Freud would have loved you, mate. :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 19
breast fed at 15 :0 Disgusing but wow kudos to your mom for having milk for that long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending