Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I didn't get any and I didn't buy any either :smile:

Got some socks though :laugh:
Cortez
I didn't get any and I didn't buy any either :smile:

Got some socks though :laugh:

:ditto:
DVDs are fantastic!! I got a boxset that i had wanted for ages. I have so many DVDs..if you don't want them, i'll gladly have them so long as i don't already own it...
Reply 4
TheConfuddledOne
DVDs are fantastic!! I got a boxset that i had wanted for ages. I have so many DVDs..if you don't want them, i'll gladly have them so long as i don't already own it...

no chance i got star trek TNG 1-7 and i want to keep it
Cadre_Of_Storms
no chance i got star trek TNG 1-7 and i want to keep it

I'm not really a star trek fan anyways...:boring:
Reply 6
I know what you mean! Everyone in my family got at least one DVD. I got 2 box sets and another DVD but only one pair of socks.
I got a DVD boxset, two shirts and lots and lots of money!!
Reply 8
Lots of dvds....no socks :smile: I like dvds though, so all is good with the world.
Reply 9
Nah, dvds are better than socks becuase you have to think of what dvd the other person might like and they're more expensive than socks ever were.
Got loads of socks but no Dvd's. Seems a bit pointless other people buying them for me when I get 30% discount. I needed socks anyway.
Reply 11
Love getting socks actually.
No socks or DVDs!
Reply 13
Me too, no socks or DVDs.
The only clothing I got was a personalised t-shirt. Looks pretty wick, actually. :biggrin:

Got a few anime DVDs I'd wanted, though.
Reply 15
3 bond dvds!!!! and my brother got a boxset.
I got three pairs of socks, but they were nice socks.

In answer to the question, not really. You can buy any old sock for that someone, without really thinking about what they would like, just as long as the sock actually fits. However with DVDs, you have to think about what the person would like...
Reply 17
I got DVDs! The X-men Box Set and the Empire Movie Quiz! Woo for me! Didn't give any though...gave lots of CD's...and lots of HMV gift cards...and one cheque. And one strange box full of all things ginger (the spice, not the hair colour...)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I bought Crimson Black his sub :biggrin: 'Cause I'm nice like that!
I got loads of DVDs but then again they were one's I wanted so I don't care. At least I'll have something to watch while I'm stuck at my parents for the next week or so.

Getting DVDs is better than getting socks because they sell better on Ebay.
I got King Arthur and X-Men Last Stand. :biggrin:

Latest