The Student Room Group

Cheating

I found out yesterday that my best friend cheated on her boyfriend the other day, with a guy who also has a girlfriend. Which she then said how she is not going to tell her boyfriend as he will never find out about it and her reasoning was that this guy was "really good looking". I personally think cheating is wrong, and can never see me doing this to my boyfriend. But this made me realise most of the relationships I know, someone in that relationship has cheated on the other.

I was wondering why is it that people even cheat on their partners? not like there's a specific answer, and will vary for each person, but I honestly don't understand the reasons why, as I think if someone wants to be with more than one person by cheating, they shouldn't be in the relationship in the first place. Then in relationships like the one I mentioned above, she cheated but it's still going to stay with him and not tell him what happened?

Scroll to see replies

These hoes aint loyal yo
Reply 2
Literally n o n e of that effects you in any way or form, like who cares let them do what they gotta do man
Some do it because they are weak, some do it because they don't care.

Original post by Uw0tm8_
Literally n o n e of that effects you in any way or form, like who cares let them do what they gotta do man

Wouldn't you care if your best friend acted like scum?
Reply 4
Original post by Uw0tm8_

i know it doesn't effect me, but it's made me curious of why so many people cheat. I'm in a relationship and wouldnt think of doing it, so I'm curious of why other people do, or see no issue with it, and so on.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
i know it doesn't effect me, but it's made me curious of why so many people cheat. I'm in a relationship and wouldnt think of doing it, so I'm curious of why other people do, or see no issue with it, and so on.

Why do you care tho? lel.

Original post by Protégé
Some do it because they are weak, some do it because they don't care.

Wouldn't you care if your best friend acted like scum?

I would talk to him/her about it and advice them but at the end of the day i cant control how they act, they make their own choices.. They obviously know what they're doing, i've done my bit so ye
Reply 6
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Why do you care tho? lel.

I don't care really, it's not like she is going out with me and cheated on me, I don't agree with what she did, but like you said you can't control people, and it's up to them. i would class me as being curious rather than actually caring.
Reply 7
Original post by Alpha Man 88
Why don't you go to a womens forum and ask them why all women are cheating sluts instead?

Bye.
I think you should tell the truth to your best friend's boyfriend and to the girlfriend of the guy she cheated with.
Reply 9
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I think you should tell the truth to your best friend's boyfriend and to the girlfriend of the guy she cheated with.

What?????????? pls tell me youre not srs pls abegu
It literally has nothing to do with OP she shouldnt cause **** by doing that to her best friend like why get involved naah
Original post by Uw0tm8_
It literally has nothing to do with OP she shouldnt cause **** by doing that to her best friend like why get involved naah

You're right, I'm just kidding.

Spoiler

Original post by Uw0tm8_
scum :h:
You're right, I'm just kidding.

Spoiler

No it takes idiots to intervene when they are not needed.
If i was in that situation i would want my bestfriend to give me time to go tell my boyfriend rather than her go behind my back, like i would want him hearing it from me first.
Its stupid for her to intervene it has n o t h i n g to do with her.
Original post by ChickenMadness

r u d e
Original post by Johnny Wishbone
These hoes aint loyal yo

It takes two to tango.
Original post by ChickenMadness

Damn tsr for not allowing me to rep you sooner
Original post by Uw0tm8_
r u d e

hopefully you get cheated on and no one tells you until you're married and with kids lmao.

Damn tsr for not allowing me to rep you sooner

nawh you can rep me som other time :h:
Original post by Uw0tm8_
No it takes idiots to intervene when they are not needed.
If i was in that situation i would want my bestfriend to give me time to go tell my boyfriend rather than her go behind my back, like i would want him hearing it from me first.
Its stupid for her to intervene it has n o t h i n g to do with her.

You do realise that she probably won't even tell him judging from her reply as to why she cheated. She sounds like a slutty airhead.
Another cheating woman? Now there's a suprise! These ho's aint loyal.
Original post by Uw0tm8_

When I was cheated on I would of loved for anyone who knew to have told me...... not find out a few months later after she broke up on a massive high horse while still banging another fella.....

OP tell the dude, how would you like it if people knew you were being cheated on and didn't tell anyone! Although you may loose your friend.

Quick Reply

Latest