The Student Room Group

Is it creepy to masturbate to girls photos?

At work there are a few hot girls who work in HR. I found their Facebook profiles. Will it be creepy if I cranked one out over their pics?

Scroll to see replies

It will be creepy only if you tell them tbh :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by GodAtum
At work there are a few hot girls who work in HR. I found their Facebook profiles. Will it be creepy if I cranked one out over their pics?

Why would it be creepy?

A mans got to do what a mans got to do.
A bit yeah :redface:
No, not at all. I think it would be polite of you to let them know that you're doing so, though. They'd appreciate that.
Original post by Carpe Vinum
No, not at all. I think it would be polite of you to let them know that you're doing so, though. They'd appreciate that.

No likes left but thank you anyway. :rofl::rofl:
Reply 7
I do fantasise about one girl giving me a bj in the disableds.
A random guy on facebook told me last night that he can't stop looking at my photos. I must admit that I had a hard time falling asleep :s-smilie:, imagining what that could imply.

Spoiler

Reply 9
Original post by Carpe Vinum

Deleted.

Don't want to get into trouble.:redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by GodAtum

ask them for a copy of the company policy on workplace pleasure.
Original post by Maradiah
Deleted.

Don't want to get into trouble.:redface:

:sly:
Original post by GodAtum
I do fantasise about one girl giving me a bj in the disableds.

Who said romance was dead
Personally I don't think it is if you're sexually attracted to them & need a bit of a release. Telling them is a whole different story though...
Reply 14
Becuse I work in IT, girls never come into our office. I have never talked to any of people in HR, only via email.
Reply 15
Original post by Precious Illusions
Who said romance was dead

Your ma:grin:
Reply 17
Just approach them and see what happens. Maybe you can get the real thing instead of tossing yourself to death over some Facebook pictures.
if i was a girl i would probably be outwardly disgusted but secretly love the attention
Reply 19
Is there any difference between wacking off to Kim K's pics and bikini photos of your friends?

Quick Reply

Latest