The Student Room Group

At what age do you plan on staying on TSR until?

I'm in my mid twenties now and the only thing I really do on here now is debate current affairs, politics and the general election. After the election, the result and the aftermath discussing the result, it is likely the debate will die down.

It's probably best at that point to call it a day as in reality that is all that is keeping me here although it has been fun talking to the likes of Birkenhead, fullofsurprises and many of the others that frequent that section of the website. All the best to those aforementioned in the future as well as others who frequent that forum.

Maybe I'm just turning into a boring old git now that I've graduated. Probably best to just call it a day.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I will be on here, until I find something better to do with my time. I can see myself using this for quite a few years to come, to be honest :lol:
Au revoir.
Reply 3
Ive known people in their 50's using this forum thingy
Reply 4
Original post by Homeboy
Ive known people in their 50's using this forum thingy

The sun never sets on my computer.

They'll be old enough to get the reference.
Probably won't make it to 500 posts, but if I ever make it to 1000 I'd seriously have to sit down in a quiet, empty room and contemplate wtf I'm doing with my life :lol: xx
Reply 6
Been on here since 2008, more of a lurker here now.
I'm 23. I occasionally use it when I'm bored. Not as much of an avid user as I used to be
All the best to the following members. I'll be leaving after the GE when of course the Conservatives win and UKIP hold the balance of power. :colone:

Had some good discussions with a lot of you but now I'm off to take my political discussion to Twitter. All the best and good luck in the future whether you're doing A Levels, university or working.

:h:
Until death.
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Until death.

You got me with your signature you bastard :colonhash:
Original post by Sanctimonious
You got me with your signature you bastard :colonhash:

Eh?
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Eh?

the trollollolol gif. :lol:
Original post by Sanctimonious
the trollollolol gif. :lol:

Ah. Glad it hasn't gone to waste. :fluffy:
Reply 14
Original post by NeverTooLatte
Probably won't make it to 500 posts, but if I ever make it to 1000 I'd seriously have to sit down in a quiet, empty room and contemplate wtf I'm doing with my life :lol: xx

That's what you think.
Felt the same since I graduated.

It is a very interesting place to discuss politics and current affairs though.
I'll be around in the politics and money section a good while.
I said once I finished my GCSEs

Then I said after A Levels

Then I said after my degree

Now I'm about to start my PhD. Let's just say it may be a while till I leave :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Slowbro93
I said once I finished my GCSEs

Then I said after A Levels

Then I said after my degree

Now I'm about to start my PhD. Let's just say it may be a while till I leave :tongue:

GCSEs, A-levels and degree in 6 years? Am I missing something?

EDIT: oh
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Exon
GCSEs, A-levels and degree in 6 years? Am I missing something?

Did my GCSEs in 2009, A Levels 2011 and degree in 2014. Took a year out working and starting PhD in September this year (didn't do a masters) :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest