The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2440
Even if Charlton go down. Pard's is the best man to bring them back up. He is a real good motivator if however addicks do stay up then it would be similar to his achievements with the Hammers last season when they reached the FA Cup final and where a whisker away from winning it.

He is Mr Motivator! lool
Reply 2441
Preston North End.
Big choice of clubs there boi. You do realise that most people in this country do not support any of them?
Reply 2443
Cardiff City
gas_panic!
Big choice of clubs there boi. You do realise that most people in this country do not support any of them?

Do not underestimate the number of glory hunters, I reckon that there is probably about half of all football fans, who are glory hunters, most of them never having seen their team.
We already have a "Who do you support?" thread. :p:
WaW
Les Miserables! loool

Well i think he is the first guy to be sacked on xmas eve! :toofunny:

Les Reed is to star in a movie about his Managerial Career at Charlton - "41 Days Later"
:biggrin:

I thought Charlton looked better last night. Obviously he'd only had one training sessions so style of play wasn't going to be any better, but there was a spark and passion in their play. Defending from both sides was hilarious. :biggrin:
Reply 2448
I mean soccer.
The minimum qualification is fa level 1 coaching award, some companies do ask for level two.
Level 1 can be completed witihin a weekend, whereas level two can take around 6 months i believe.
Yes Level two it takes half a year plus you must have experience with a club as well.
Someone from work once went and did it...I think he is goalkeeper for non-league Harlow Town....didn't know he had any coaching badges though. Either way, he had the time of his life so take any chance you get. :smile:
Reply 2451
portsmouth
I support Other FC Reading.
Reply 2453
i have supported Manchester United all my life!!!!!!
李星河李星河 李星河 李 李星河李星河李星河 李李李星河李星河.
Translation:

Please see other thread.

Thanks!
Liverpool! :biggrin:
Flash6289
Liverpool! :biggrin:

Argh I am def closing this thread now..! :wink:

Latest