The Student Room Group

Regular Middle Class White Kid, AMA

I'm a regular middle-class privately educated 19 year old indivudial. Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

did you check your privilege today?
Reply 2
Did you get into Oxbridge?

If not. And you've not got a Wikipedia page, you've failed.
Do you enjoy croquet on the lawn?
Original post by James E Walker
I'm a regular middle-class privately educated 19 year old indivudial. Ask me anything.

What's the meaning of life?
Which university do you attend?

How do you survive on £30 a week?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
How riveting...
Are you voting for the Conservatives tomorrow?
xy
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WillNegForReps
did you check your privilege today?

I did and I'm led to believe it's still intact.

Original post by B4LL3R
Did you get into Oxbridge?

If not. And you've not got a Wikipedia page, you've failed.

No, unfortunately my application was denied pre-interview. Somewhat frustrating but there you go.

Original post by yo radical one
Do you enjoy croquet on the lawn?

I've personally never indulged myself in such sporting activities. Albeit, I'm an avid participant of recreational football.

Original post by fajitamunch
What's the meaning of life?

That's yet to be discovered. Although, I'm in the camp of trying to achieve greater wealth.

Original post by EatAndRevise
Which university do you attend?

How do you survive on £30 a week?

I'd rather not say.

My parents are reluctant to provide me with sufficient income, for the purpose of learning how to provide for myself. I budget most of my spending.

Original post by bishopdon123
Are you voting for the Conservatives tomorrow?

Most definitely. Their economic reform resonates with my own views. I'm very much a Fredrick Hayek/Milton Friedman advocate.
xy
Reply 11
Are you a white liberal?
Original post by al_94
Are you a white liberal?

Yes, I would come under that camp.
Reply 13
Yes, I would come under that camp.

Do you live in a white neighbourhood?
Original post by al_94
Do you live in a white neighbourhood?

No, I don't. I reside in an area of London where it's very multicultural :smile:

That being said, the school I went to mainly consisted of white folk.
Did you play Rugga and attend Ascot?
Are you planning to settle down with a white middle class girl/guy (I don't know your sexual orientation) or will you broaden your horizons?
Have you watched The Riot Club
Original post by drowzee
Did you play Rugga and attend Ascot?

I'm not familiar with the terminology.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Are you planning to settle down with a white middle class girl/guy (I don't know your sexual orientation) or will you broaden your horizons?

Race has never been a deciding factor for me. With regards to a partner, I would want a woman who would support me in my career and push me to strive further. I think a woman who can succesfully keep me motivated is priceless, as it can get difficult to continiously motivate yourself, especially with the career path I am pursuing. :smile:

Original post by francesca_161
Have you watched The Riot Club

I don't recall, I doubt it.

Race has never been a deciding factor for me. With regards to a partner, I would want a woman who would support me in my career and push me to strive further. I think a woman who can succesfully keep me motivated is priceless, as it can get difficult to continiously motivate yourself, especially with the career path I am pursuing. :smile:

and what would that be? if you don't mind me asking (well this is a AMA) :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest