The Student Room Group

International Student

Hello, my name is Samantha, i recently graduated from highschool in Trinidad and Tobago. I am a EU citizen as my mother was born andraised in Cork and i was born in Dublin. I have a GPA of 3.3 and participate inmany community clubs.( national honor society member, founder of Multi culturalclub in ISPS in my school, member of environmental club, young leaders and alsowas the captain of my varsity baseball football and volleyball teams.Unfortunately my parents cannot afford to send me to university and therefore iam in need of finical aid. I lived in Scotland for 7 years after Ireland and itis my dream to go to university in the Uk or Ireland. I really enjoy school anddon't want to stop my education at a high school level. Please Help
Reply 1
Problem is, for the purpose of tuition fees and student grants it's not only your citizenship that counts, but also your ordinary residency. If you have not lived in Scotland for the past couple of years or ordinarily reside in a EU country you'll be considered as an international student and not receive any official assistance. You can of course look for scholarships.

Quick Reply

Latest