The Student Room Group

Rekt

Rekt☑ Really Rekt☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt☑ Grapes of Rekt☑ Ship Rekt☑ Rekt markes the spot☑ Caught rekt handed☑ The Rekt Side Story☑ Singin' In The Rekt☑ Painting The Roses Rekt☑ Rekt Van Winkle☑ Parks and Rekt☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King☑ Star Trekt☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air☑ A Game of Rekt☑ Rektflix☑ Rekt it like it's hot☑ RektBox 360☑ The Rekt-men☑ School Of Rekt☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt☑ Rekt and Roll☑ Professor Rekt☑ Catcher in the Rekt☑ Rekt-22☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince☑ Great Rektspectations☑ Paper Scissors Rekt☑ RektCraft☑ Grand Rekt Auto V☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt☑ Rekt It Ralph☑ Left 4 Rekt☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt☑ The Shawshank Rektemption☑ The Rektfather☑ The Rekt Knight☑ Fiddler on the Rekt☑ The Rekt Files☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt☑ Forrekt Gump☑ The Silence of the Rekts☑ The Green Rekt☑ Gladirekt☑ Spirekted Away☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day☑ The Rekt Knight Rises☑ The Rekt King☑ REKT-E☑ Citizen Rekt☑ Requiem for a Rekt☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt☑ Braverekt☑ Batrekt Begins☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street☑ Rekt's Labyrinth☑ 12 Years a Rekt☑ Gravirekt☑ Finding Rekt☑ The Arekters☑ There Will Be Rekt☑ Christopher Rektellston☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale☑ The Rekt Ultimatum☑ Shrekt☑ Rektal Exam☑ Rektium for a Dream☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Scroll to see replies

It's like in I'm 2009 again!!!
I don't get it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sanctimonious
Rekt☑ Really Rekt☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt☑ Grapes of Rekt☑ Ship Rekt☑ Rekt markes the spot☑ Caught rekt handed☑ The Rekt Side Story☑ Singin' In The Rekt☑ Painting The Roses Rekt☑ Rekt Van Winkle☑ Parks and Rekt☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King☑ Star Trekt☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air☑ A Game of Rekt☑ Rektflix☑ Rekt it like it's hot☑ RektBox 360 The Rekt-men☑ School Of Rekt☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt☑ Rekt and Roll☑ Professor Rekt☑ Catcher in the Rekt☑ Rekt-22☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince☑ Great Rektspectations☑ Paper Scissors Rekt☑ RektCraft☑ Grand Rekt Auto V☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt☑ Rekt It Ralph☑ Left 4 Rekt☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt☑ The Shawshank Rektemption☑ The Rektfather☑ The Rekt Knight☑ Fiddler on the Rekt☑ The Rekt Files☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt☑ Forrekt Gump☑ The Silence of the Rekts☑ The Green Rekt☑ Gladirekt☑ Spirekted Away☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day☑ The Rekt Knight Rises☑ The Rekt King☑ REKT-E☑ Citizen Rekt☑ Requiem for a Rekt☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt☑ Braverekt☑ Batrekt Begins☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street☑ Rekt's Labyrinth☑ 12 Years a Rekt☑ Gravirekt☑ Finding Rekt☑ The Arekters☑ There Will Be Rekt☑ Christopher Rektellston☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale☑ The Rekt Ultimatum☑ Shrekt☑ Rektal Exam☑ Rektium for a Dream☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Confirmed, OP is a Microsoft fanboy.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Ok.
I what don't even what
Original post by Hippysnake
Confirmed, OP is a Microsoft fanboy

Do you even Reddit m8?
Do you even Reddit m8?

No, please explain to me like I'm 6.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Ok.

Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
I what don't even what

Thanks for the contributions to the thread.
Original post by Hippysnake
No, please explain to me like I'm 6.

ELI5.

/r/lifeprotips
/r/conspiracy
/r/illuminati
Thanks for the contributions to the thread.

What IS the thread?
Original post by getfunky!

Clearly a Reddit fan :rofl:
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
What IS the thread?

This thread is rekt.
Clearly a Reddit fan :rofl:

*tips fedora*

Spoiler

This thread is rekt.

What's it for
Do you even Reddit m8?

Rekt.
Original post by getfunky!
*tips fedora*

Its pretty clear to me why you made this comment. It's because I'm a woman. I thought in 2015 we'd have stamped this sort of disgusting patriarchal bigotry but clearly not. Unbelievable that this is still happening in 2015 as females rights activists did not fight for this. Next you will try to take the vote from us and ensure we never leave the kitchen. This is the start of a disgusting and slippery slope. The fedora is clearly a representation of a woman and you tipping it is your way of showing her that you are in control. This sort of domineering and controlling behaviour is truly sickening and I suggest you check your privilege.

Yours truly,

Berta Lovejoy
ELI5.

/r/lifeprotips
/r/conspiracy
/r/illuminati

/r/battlestations

Quick Reply

Latest