The Student Room Group

What personality trait in people do you dislike the most?

Scroll to see replies

Disrespect
Closed-mindedness.
Reply 3
Hmmm. For me it's a cross between arrogance and laziness.
Lack of ambition
Reply 5
Original post by LTG

Bad temper

Person with bad temper: :eviltongue:
Me: Unacceptable :nope:
Reply 6
I'm generally quite sympathetic and can overlook obvious faults in people. Get along easily and enjoy talking to all sorts of people really.

But being stuck up, or a snob instantly turns me off people. I have no time for people who live on an imagined pedestal, considering themselves above others. .
People who just cant let go are without a doubt the most annoying.
ignorance i d say
Reluctance to empathise and understand another's grief and need for answers! I've been told time and time again to let it go but without answers I can't move on and process the situation.. This can post interview or life's woes..my own would be a stubbornness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A lack of empathy and respect.
a lack of interest in non banal things (ie not ready to have interesting conversations, and happy to just talk about TOWIE or easternders), a lack of interests and a deep resentment of having your beliefs challenged casaully is an annoying personality combination for me,
(edited 8 years ago)
Rather dislike inconsiderate people.
Being a dick.
Too serious/ Lack of humor.
Annoying
I'd say insecurity because it manifests itself in such a way that the insecure people will attack/put down those they perceive to be weaker than them.
There isn't one. I simply don't care about people or a like them.
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I'd say insecurity because it manifests itself in such a way that the insecure people will attack/put down those they perceive to be weaker than them.

nah usually they attack people they perceive to be stronger or better than them tbh
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
nah usually they attack people they perceive to be stronger or better than them tbh

Over the Internet yes, but in real life I'd have to disagree

Quick Reply

Latest